Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

Victoria Yum

Easy to integrate, simple for the customer to use and Constantin was fantastic, patient & efficient.

Hattie Rex

This app is fantastic. It's easy to set up and customize and the support is absolutely the best I've ever received. Support customized this to meet our company's unique needs, enabling us to add this to POS and specifying which emails go out to which customers. This app has saved us so much time and money. I can't recommend it enough.

Critchfield Meats

The app has worked beautifully for me, and the support from Constantin has been remarkable. All the questions and issues I had were addressed very quickly. I highly recommend you give this app a shot if you need a pick up in store app. If you ever have any questions or run into any issues they will be addressed immediately. I'm so thankful I came across this app and gave it try. You have my business for life! Thank you!!!

Renaud's Patisserie

Great support! The developer replied quickly and helped us get everything set up correctly right away to personalize it just for us!

Leisure Games

Really good app, and top notch support from the developer. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anybody with one or more physical stores.

Update: we had a problem with the app today, and Constantin answered my email within minutes, and minutes later the problem was resolved. If only all customer service was a fraction as good as this. If I could rate 10 out of 5 I would.

I Sell Fitness

I find shopify very lacking as a platform and will likely dump it when i have time. This app has at least helped fill in for the lack of local pick up option with shopify native programming. There's new features to allow more control with settings by days and times. Constantine is working on another new feature to allow minimum thresholds by dollar amount for store pickup (I have multiple stores I drive to.) He's awesome to work with and responds to questions very quickly. Highly recommended if you need a local pick up option for your website.

Lynda's Nuts

I needed the ability to offer local delivery. This app came close to doing what I needed. However there were a couple issues. So, that is the reason I am writing this review, something I normally don't do.
In this case however, the customer service from Constantin (the developer) and his desire to provide world class service blew me away. In short, he ask questions to understand my need and then made it the perfect app.
What else is there to say!

The Unique Bee Boutique

Great app! Small hiccup at checkout but their support department took care of it right away! Love it

Souris Mini

We are running 20 stores and the app is great.
The developer is really available and was able to adjust any problems we have encountered during installation and after.
He even added some a functionality that was lacking.
I strongly recommend.

Georgetown Olive Oil Co.

I've been looking for In-store Pick Up App for a long time. This one is perfect! Intuitive, easy to install, and works with like a charm. It's a must-have if you have lots of local customers.
I had some issues with the PICKUP button not being in the right place. I wrote a message and they responded right away. Constantin was the person who helped me out. He is very professional and knowledgeable. He fixed everything I asked for in a very short amount of time.
I can't be happier with this app and the support they provide. It's worth every penny. I highly recommend it!