Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

Plant Material

I tried multiple “Pick Up In Store” Apps and this one was the only one that worked flawlessly out of the box. Extremely pleased and the price is very good. Constantin has been rapid to respond to any questions or concerns in addition to going in to the shop to make the changes we needed.

Calico Bean Market

Constantin is AMAZING! He responds so quickly, I am not sure he even sleeps! My wife and I have used this new app for our spice store in the midst of the COVID scenario. It has helped us keep going and we are so appreciative. Constantin even made so many changes for us on the fly!!!!! Thank you: Constantin!!!

STEEL STYLE GARAGE

This app is extremely useful and easy to implement. It's been crucial to my business especially during the COVID-19 situation. The support team is lightning fast at responding.

Stanley St Kitchen

A great app, with fantastic support. Helped us to setup a pickup option at checkout to give us added flexibility. Thank you!

Musclelicious Foods

Constantin is quick with response and quick with the fixes!
He is why we will purchase this app immediately.
Thank you Constantin! Cipriano at Musclelicious Foods

PAVEMENT BRANDS

Great functioning app and great support from Constantin. Was super easy to get this app working and had customers selecting store pick up within minutes of it getting pushed live. Highly recommend.

Winner's Meats

This is a good app, it integrates well and its easy to set the store perimeters. The developer has great customer service. Almost uninstalled this due to an error we made and thought the app wasn't working. The developer took the time to follow-up, fix the error and reinstall the app for us. Very much worth the $11 a month. Great app!

Neon Wave

App works great and the developer was awesome to work with when I had some design changes I needed made. Highly recommend.

Seattle Elderberry

We wanted to have multiple pickup locations, so this app was perfect! Some other apps were MUCH more expensive. I've been SO impressed with the developer's help when we had a few glitches (NOT directly related to this app, but more of a result of other apps!) Constantin was INCREDIBLY helpful and responsive!

PlantsRUsTO

I would give a 6-star if there is such option. Constantin replied to my support request email within 6 minutes and solved the issue within 30 minutes. It works like a charm. Awesome app and support! Constantin is the best!