Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Blue Flame Kitchen

If I could give higher than 5 stars I would! We have been using Click and Collect to help us manage our curbside pick-up Take Away meal business for the past couple of months. We were happy with its overall performance as it was the only app we could find that would allow the mandatory pick up of certain product collections (aka block shipping). We are now ELATED with the service as we reached out to support to see if they could help with a few custom features that we were looking for to take our pick-ups to the next level. Constantin from support replied almost instantaneously, I swear faster than people on my own team, and had a solution developed for us within a day!
Highly recommend!

Outdoor Action

I had a small user error and emailed the support team, they replied promptly and were able to resolve my issue straight away. They took the time to actually look into my issue before providing a relevant solution, offering to implement it on my behalf and providing a step-by-step guide if I wanted to do it myself. Best customer service I've experienced from any shopify app so far.

Webpoelier

Functional app, reasonably priced and the service when I encountered an issue was quick and professional.

Perfume Clearance Centre

A great app to use - and a very efficient help service. We did try other apps but they had many problems and bugs.

All Year Fireworks

Great App and Great Service from the support team on fixing some issues. Recommend the app to anyone looking for a click and collect option

Promo Viniles Panamá

This app is FANTASTIC. My customers love it. It is very easy to use.
Every time my app had an issue, I wrote back to the developer and instantly helped us.

warbehr.artist

This app is very easy to set up and the support is professional and prompt. I wanted a few things modified and the developer was happy to accommodate. Its price is reasonable for the service that it offers.

Gygax Retail AG

Great app. Used daily by our customers for pickup at 8 stores. Great support from the developers. We can really recommend the app.

MICO Baked Creations

I used this app to set up a store which offers pickup only. It allows the customers to schedule pickup times and I can block out days when we're too busy or go away on holidays. Just what I need. And support is SUPER helpful. Definitely recommend.

Noordennen Speelgoed

I'm using this app for organising click and collect for my shop. It works very good and the help of the developer for some settings was very kindly and quick. I would recommant this for sure.