Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

STEEL STYLE GARAGE

This app is extremely useful and easy to implement. It's been crucial to my business especially during the COVID-19 situation. The support team is lightning fast at responding.

Stanley St Kitchen

A great app, with fantastic support. Helped us to setup a pickup option at checkout to give us added flexibility. Thank you!

Musclelicious Foods

Constantin is quick with response and quick with the fixes!
He is why we will purchase this app immediately.
Thank you Constantin! Cipriano at Musclelicious Foods

PAVEMENT BRANDS

Great functioning app and great support from Constantin. Was super easy to get this app working and had customers selecting store pick up within minutes of it getting pushed live. Highly recommend.

Winner's Meats

This is a good app, it integrates well and its easy to set the store perimeters. The developer has great customer service. Almost uninstalled this due to an error we made and thought the app wasn't working. The developer took the time to follow-up, fix the error and reinstall the app for us. Very much worth the $11 a month. Great app!

Neon Wave

App works great and the developer was awesome to work with when I had some design changes I needed made. Highly recommend.

Seattle Elderberry

We wanted to have multiple pickup locations, so this app was perfect! Some other apps were MUCH more expensive. I've been SO impressed with the developer's help when we had a few glitches (NOT directly related to this app, but more of a result of other apps!) Constantin was INCREDIBLY helpful and responsive!

PlantsRUsTO

I would give a 6-star if there is such option. Constantin replied to my support request email within 6 minutes and solved the issue within 30 minutes. It works like a charm. Awesome app and support! Constantin is the best!

Artfetti Cakes

I use this app to run my bakery. We have a brick and mortar but we don't deliver just yet, and it's a great way to get pre-orders in and let customers choose their pick up dates and times. Also the black-out date feature is awesome because we can choose when customers can and can't pick up. I used a different app before and had issues, but this one is so much easier to work with and works seamlessly with my shop. Constantin, the developer, is great at answering any questions and prompt to reply. Great work!

The Shimmy Shack

I run an online boutique with pop-up shops (no actual brick and mortar location) and I have struggled with an option for my local customers to be able to pick up their purchases rather than shipping. I had searched and searched for a solution and was operating with a discount code, which led to many challenges. I was beyond relieved to be introduced to this app! I reached out to Constantin for set up help and he was extremely quick & responsive, and accommodated all of my set up requests! This is the PERFECT solution for my store! Thank you, Constantin!