Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

Hazel + Fir

So impressed with their customer service. They respond almost immediately and take care of my concerns without me having to do anything. It's invaluable. Download this app, you won't regret it AT ALL.

Pialligo Market Grocer

This app has helped with keeping our staff and customers safe during COVID. The adaptability to add car rego and other fields is exactly what we needed. Constantin has been a huge help and I cannot recommend this this app highly enough.

Honolulu Beerworks

Constantine, has been a great help. This has app has helped with pick up during this whole Covid pandemic.

LOA online

I love the app, it help me a lot to improve sales by giving the customers an easier way to pick their products. Constantine help me so much to customize the app.

I really recommend it so much.

2BWhole Gluten-Free Bakery

This app has provided great options for Store Pickup for our bakery! Customer Support is EXCEPTIONAL - very fast responses, extremely helpful and willing to go the extra mile! Highly Recommend especially for Store and/or Curbside Pickup!

Cibola

Excellent immediate support and quick and helpful responses to every query. It would be useful to integrate a function for drop shipping items that can't have the store pick up option.

TheDecoKraft

We are so pleased with the functionality and support of this app. Has really helped us to track and organize store pickups. We strongly recommend!

Rock Paper Scissors

We just started using this app and the support is FANTASTIC. We wanted to reflect the pickup date and time on the packing slip which they helped us implement. Overall the options make it very flexible from picking what times they are allowed to pick up to what info you want to collect. Highly recommend this app for anyone that offers Curbside pickup!-+

Roulston's IDA Online Store

Constantin was very helpful in getting our store set up quickly and running the way we like to. Setup was simple and easy to use. Quick response makes operating our business so much easier. Highly recommended to integrate if you need a curbside or in-store pickup system.

Refill Nation

The app offers just the right amount of customization without overcomplicating things. And the email support service is fast, friendly, and excellent.