Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

Team Aquatic Supplies

This app solved one of the biggest shopify problems: default shipping method is set from least to most expensive, and we have 8 stores which we provide free pick up for, so this option is always the default option because the value is $0. There is no way of manually ordering our own shipping on Shopify. This has been a recurring problem since 2013 apparently, but it is not high enough of a priority for Shopify to fix. After a long phone call with Shopify, the guru mentioned this app. It works by separating in store pick to a separate section in the cart, so if customers to not select store pick up, they will only see the standard rates. So far, this is exactly what I needed! Will test it out for the remainder 14 days trial, but I think this app is the solution to my problems. The developer, Constatin has been so nice and helpful too in helping install the app :)

wguforlife

This app worked just as advertised and is a perfect solution for adding in-store pickup as an option. Constantin was quick to help answer my questions and support my transition to a new theme.

Style & Horses

The support on this app is incredible! I will always look for apps developed by this team because they are soo helpful! I am so happy shopify works with these guys. Great Job and thank you!

Juren Beauty

I have been using the Store Pick Up App now for a couple of Months and it has changed my business for the better... it is so easy to set up and even when I instaled something wrong, I emailed the company and had a reply back within 5 min and the problem was fixed... Highly recommended

Vibe Clothing Company

App works perfectly. Support has been excellent and fast when I had an issue with a new template was solved quickly.

Bare Korean Skincare

Everytime I have an issue with this app, Constantin is super quick to help. It literally only takes 1 day to solve any problems! Highly recommend!

Pink Martini Collection

I needed the app to be fixed, I sent them a message and they resolved my problem in minutes. Not only that, the app works like a charm. Great work guys.

America's Favorite Gourmet Popcorn

Just started using the app and it looks like it will do the trick. What I really compliment is the quick response and solution in fixing a problem. When you choose a theme, it is possible the theme will not let the app work the way it should, so a quick e-mail to them. They went in and fixed the problem in less than 30 minutes - way above and beyond what I would have expect. Super important to us as the site was set to go live within 12 hours and we wanted everything as perfect as it could be.

Bob's Shoe Store

We needed a quick solution to add the ability to allow customers to pickup orders in store - we were receiving orders from customers that live very close and this was wasting too much money on freight. The app is very straightforward and implementation was a breeze. We requested very specific styling changes to ensure it fit with our theme, and Constantin was very obliging - and quick. A+

HomeStreetHome.ie

Really responive fixes addressed & Constantin went one step further with some recommendations which he then implemented. Super Service.