Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

Shop Earl May

This app has worked very well for us. We've been using it for aprx. 1 year. Whenever we've had an issue or needed to troubleshoot (usually because we want to push it beyond it's limit) the customer service is quick, professional, and very friendly.

Momease Baby Boutique

Quite a good app with one obvious limitation: you can't black out hours for pick up, just days from purchase and the max number of days until pick up that a customer can select. I would like to be able to schedule same day pick up potentially depending on the time purchased and our remaining open hours, however it will only let me schedule next day or same day but no time allowance for readying the order if we choose same day. Constantin's support however, is ALWAYS top notch!

Rose Gold Rebel

Simple to use and exactly what we needed. We wanted to change the look of the button and support did it for us!

Chris Sports

It's absolutely easy to use - the design is both merchant and customer friendly. Customer service is superb, too!

Fernie Brewing Co.

Great service! I emailed a request for help and my issue was dealt with and resolved immediately. Cheers.

Creative Touch Boutique

They were sooo incredibly helpful when I ran into problems installing the app! Amazing customer service! This app will be very helpful for our local customers!

Omni Food Equipment

Exactly as described, easy to use and good customer service. Very useful if you have both a physical location and online store.

Mark's Dancewear

App works great, and does what we need. Customer service very prompt helpful with any problems that arise!

Tiny Leaf Designs Photography

This app is exactly what I needed. I ran into a few issues (user related), but the customer service was prompt and impeccable and I had it up and run smoothly within hours! I have already had a few sales! Highly recommend.

Icevape

App works great, the little problems that I found were no problems since I found that support was superb.
perfect for stores with more then one location, would recommend for sure.

Thanks