Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Same Day Services

The app is perfect for us, but what is even more impressive is the speed of response whenever we have an issue (which is rare)

McCrea's Candies

*************** Great app. Very responsive customer service. Would definitely recommend. ***************

Bar À Fleurs

We were having some issues with the shipping zones for the pick up. Went on chat and they fixed everything for us. Excellent support!

Checkpoint & Cinema

The app is worth more than 5 stars. The support was great, within a few minutes I was helped via email. Since we are only allowed to offer pickup in Germany at this time, the app is wonderful. Easy setup, also works great with custom themes. Very satisfied and will highly recommend the app.

Sustain

They deserve 6 stars. We use this app because shopify's pick up system isn't compatible with having multiple locations with only one location used for online order fulfillment. They set it up for you quickly and easily, and will go above and beyond for you.

UOI Boutique | Women's Trendy Clothing Store

App works great, I use it in conjunction with Shipstation and everything is pretty smooth. Any minor issues are answered within minutes from the developers which I really appreciate.

Kiltrea Bridge Pottery Ltd.

The support on this app is just outstanding, either a reply within minutes or an email reply within a few hours. Problems that could be solved were done so straight away. The app has worked fine for us, some extra features would give it a 5 star...

Mackerelcake

This app full fill my needs and they took an action immediately when I reached out for help. Great app and great service!

LICCI Online

Great Customer Service. Wanted to modify some personalization in the website and they answered very fast and solved the problem really effective. Recommend the app!

Plantatrice

So far the best click & collect app I've used. Great customer service, help me a lot for the set up.