Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

Limited Distillery

Installed the app. Worked great. Exactly what i wanted. I had some css/styling tweaks I needed to make my site perfect and they helped me make it happen in record time! Amazing support. Favorite app yet!

Port of Call Duty Free

This app works great, our duty free store needed an app just like this one to let our customers pick up their products at our store.
Constantin was super helpful when I needed assistance setting up the app.

Drunken Onion

This app is simple to use and perfect for our store. I had an issue and emailed support and within the hour Constantin fixed the issue.
Amazing support!

Colorful Affair

Easy to install, and top-notch support. Look forward to offering this in-store pickup option to our customers.

Foundry Coffee Roasters

This is a great little app which allows our customers to simply pick up their orders from one of our brick and mortar stores. The developer, Constantin is so responsive, quick and helpful at getting everything implemented quickly and without fuss. I’ve asked for a tweak today and it was done within 10 minutes, exceptional service. Highly reccomended.

AAA Candle Supplies

This app works as advertised and has been really useful for our store. The support team is very responsive and helpful.

Number76

Had some problem while updating new store pick up location. Email and got reply almost instantly! Thanks for the wonderful help! Highly recommend!

OCTOV

Awesome app, very good to avoid customer shipping fees if they are near you. Awesome service when you encounter a problem.

Carol & Company

I found this app to be highly flawed. I had several error messages trying to use the radio button for pickup in store, then had to choose the store address vs my regular shipping address and felt that may be lost on the customer. Despite several tries I was unable to make a purchase from my own store with in-store pickup as an option.

Flipside Music

With a strong local customer base, that regularly checks our website. This app was a must have for us. Easy to install and works great. I contacted support to help with one issue and they had it resolved within 2 hours. A+ on the customer service.