Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Mackerelcake

This app full fill my needs and they took an action immediately when I reached out for help. Great app and great service!

LICCI Online

Great Customer Service. Wanted to modify some personalization in the website and they answered very fast and solved the problem really effective. Recommend the app!

Plantatrice

So far the best click & collect app I've used. Great customer service, help me a lot for the set up.

Bernard Owens

Click & collect has become an essential part of our business with Covid restrictions. This great app is backed up with prompt and efficient support.

Rondex

App delivers on all its promises and the support is responsive very helpful. Found it very useful for my store.

PetMax

We added this app back in March 2020 to respond to the COVID-19 crisis and lockdown in our area. It quite literally saved our business by allowing us to offer curbside pickup to our customers. We are forever grateful and thankful for this app. An added bonus is the customer service is awesome! I would recommend this app to any company looking for a more customizable curbside pickup experience. The ability to tag orders based on time and location makes it easy to filter orders and ensure everything is ready for pickup at the designated times.

Sunset Nursery

This app is amazing considering how cheap it is per month. We needed a few things tweaked on it so it would work with our store and the support has been nothing but quick, patient, and accommodating. If you are looking for an app for curbside pickup scheduling this one is perfect! :)

Zenblen

We just started our shop a few weeks ago and love this app! We looked at other similar options, and they were so much more expensive and no where near the same level of quality. We had a few questions while setting it up, and I've never had customer support from a company be so responsive and so helpful. The developers are great to work with! Highly recommend.

El Cedro - Ferreteria y Hogar

Everything works perfectly! I had some issues at the beginning but I contacted the developers and they solved it immediately! Finally, someone made an app like this one which actually works :)

Habitat LA Restore

We have installed this app and it has been an incredible asset to our shop. We couldn't find a more intuitive and consumer friendly app to fit our unique needs and the customer service was OVER THE MOON. Would recommend to anyone.