Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Webpoelier

Functional app, reasonably priced and the service when I encountered an issue was quick and professional.

Perfume Clearance Centre

A great app to use - and a very efficient help service. We did try other apps but they had many problems and bugs.

All Year Fireworks

Great App and Great Service from the support team on fixing some issues. Recommend the app to anyone looking for a click and collect option

Promo Viniles Panamá

This app is FANTASTIC. My customers love it. It is very easy to use.
Every time my app had an issue, I wrote back to the developer and instantly helped us.

warbehr.artist

This app is very easy to set up and the support is professional and prompt. I wanted a few things modified and the developer was happy to accommodate. Its price is reasonable for the service that it offers.

Cie vallée de la vire

Nice job ! I don't know what to say to reach 100 characters but the customer service is excellent btw.

Gygax Retail AG

Great app. Used daily by our customers for pickup at 8 stores. Great support from the developers. We can really recommend the app.

MICO Baked Creations

I used this app to set up a store which offers pickup only. It allows the customers to schedule pickup times and I can block out days when we're too busy or go away on holidays. Just what I need. And support is SUPER helpful. Definitely recommend.

Noordennen Speelgoed

I'm using this app for organising click and collect for my shop. It works very good and the help of the developer for some settings was very kindly and quick. I would recommant this for sure.

Brustadbua

The app is great out of the box, but needing some custom adjustments I received world class support from Constantin. If you are looking for a pickup solution, this is the one you should choose.