Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / in-store pickup option for your products.

Webshop Mr Georges

Great support! Any question you've got, is answered within a couple of minutes. What a service!

And the app? All you can dream of! Enormous flexibilty for local shows who want to add a pickup in store option. highly recommended!

shopthelittlemarketplace

THE BEST SHOPIFY APP CUSTOMER SERVICE IVE EVER EXPERIENCED. RESPONDED AND FIXED MY ISSUE. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Ace Handbag Wholesale

Best app available for store pickup. Work well with the shipping calculator. Buttons are eye-pleasing and easy to use. Support is top-notch!

Candlestock

Have had this app for less than 24 hours and am already so pleased with it. Great customer service!!

Gilligan's Farm

I used this app to set up a click and collect service on our store as we don't ship product yet. Really easy to set up and use. Customers can pick designated days and time slots for collection. Great, prompt support from developers. Would highly recommend.

The Clothes Mine of Golden

My brick and mortar store is closed due to stay at home restrictions, but our online business is still available. I suddenly needed to supercharge my online offerings with more product and options for local pick up now that people couldn’t just come in to the stores. I spent three hours reviewing, installing, and deleting about three other apps before I found this one. This does everything I needed it to do, including: offering local pick up, letting people choose the store and a time, the ability to block same day pick up (as I need to move stuff between stores), and more. It was quick to install. I’ve had one sale using it already and had a small glitch in my set up - they found the problem in my set up right away and fixed it.

JD Farms Specialty Turkey

This app is Awesome!! Exactly what I needed for my pick up service. The team is very quick to respond to any questions too! Highly recommend.

Produce Brothers

Awesome app! Does everything we need it to. We offer pickup only and no delivery and this app allowed customers to choose a pick up time. Customer service is great and super fast to respond. They were even able to include that the pickup date and time information on our invoices. 5 stars!

VesParts Vienna

Store Pickup Click & Collect is an amazing app, support is really fast, I needed to change a few words into German before going live and Constantin done this straight away even while I was on the free version. I have now paid for this and I can only recommend this app to others, thanks again Constantin :-)

Vivid918

This app has been a life saver for me!!! I always need to offer In Store PickUp and let me tell you this: the customer service and support is unprecedented! Constantin is SO HELPFUL AND SO FAST!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!