Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

Carol & Company

I found this app to be highly flawed. I had several error messages trying to use the radio button for pickup in store, then had to choose the store address vs my regular shipping address and felt that may be lost on the customer. Despite several tries I was unable to make a purchase from my own store with in-store pickup as an option.

Flipside Music

With a strong local customer base, that regularly checks our website. This app was a must have for us. Easy to install and works great. I contacted support to help with one issue and they had it resolved within 2 hours. A+ on the customer service.

ANTHILL shopNplay

App works great for our needs of scheduling in store pickups. When we did need support after implementing some changes they were helpful and quick.

Topchoice Electronics

We experience a very quick response from customer service to help us with the setting up the app. Looking forward to using it to grow our business with the help of store pickup click and collect app.

Maisie Jane's

Just needed to have the "In Store Pick-Up" for the holiday season. When we added it the button kind of got lost in the mix of the other things on our checkout page. We also had an issue with the added information fields overlapping our current fields.

We emailed support to see if they could fix it. They got back to us quick and fixed both our problems! They even used our store color for the button. It now works just as we wanted it to.

Constantin was the man!

mountainandmoon

Great customer service - we needed a small customisation and Constantin sorted this out immediately. The app is simple and straightforward and delivers exactly what we need

Sticks and Steel

This app is just what we needed to help our customers with an in store pickup option and also make sure the correct tax was being charged. We had a couple questions on install and customizing and support was quick and spot on. Highly recommend this app! Give it a go!

MyEssentialBusiness

This app is very user-friendly for both businesses and customers! The support was also very helpful and quick!

Bridgehead

Easy to install app, and when we did have a need for help on a special integration the developer helped us right away. This is the best in-store pickup solution we've found.

Monsoonblue®

Excellent APP! Exactly what I need for my warehouse pickups....By the way, customer service is incredibly efficient. Constantin did an amazing job helping with setup. MB

Update:
Had my theme updated. Customer service is incredibly helpful. Constantin corrected and updated my theme faster then I can type this review. App Is working great for my business. MB