Reseñas (512)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
22 de marzo de 2024

Amazing app, does everything you need. Only collection app I’ve found that ticks all boxes. Couldn’t recommend enough, the app developers are incredibly helpful also!

milliesnw
Reino Unido
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
21 de marzo de 2024

Great app for managing orders and a user-friendly way for our customers to communicate pickup times. Support is also quick and helpful.

Mo'Pweeze Bakery
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
19 de marzo de 2024

Easy to use app and always very quick with support if ever have any issues. Have used this app for 4 years now and problems I create are always fixed very quickly

Treaty Pie Occasions
Reino Unido
5 meses usando la aplicación
21 de febrero de 2024

Support was fantastic. Called me back right away and resolved my issue quickly and completely. Very positive experience.

Applecrest Farm Orchards
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
15 de enero de 2024

Tech support with changing our store pickup schedule was so fast and thorough it was honestly alarming! I barely hit the "send" button and Constantin had written back stating the change had been made. Very pleased and grateful for the quick, easy, and courteous help.

Got Beauty
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
12 de enero de 2024

Absolutely must have app for merchants who have multiple pickup locations, but operate out of a central warehouse (which is not supported by the native local pickup features). The app looks both great & simple on the site, and being able to sort and manage pickup orders is a breeze through the use of tags and additional details. Throughout the process (which took a while given our migration), Constantine provided excellent support with his expertise and thoroughness, and he was kind enough to go back and forth with me on countless emails. He helped us to find solutions and great workarounds to our unique needs. Can't recommend the app enough for anyone in a similar situation!

K PLACE
2 meses usando la aplicación
8 de febrero de 2024

Tech support was really helpful and fast!

Zennkai
Canadá
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
12 de febrero de 2024

very helpful! when its confusing and someones there to help it's very appreciated.

Cut Flower Exchange
11 meses usando la aplicación
11 de enero de 2024

This app has been a life-saver. All the features are very user-friendly and effective, complete with such an exceptional and highly knowledgeable support team. This app offers exactly what our website needs, however, we did have some adjustments to make, and their support team is absolutely incredible. They helped us to customise the app to what we needed. Overall, highly recommended.

Jim Kidd Sports
27 días usando la aplicación
9 de junio de 2024

We have had this app for many years but to my own fault despite it not having the ability to give us exactly what we needed it to, we just put up with it as we only needed it for Christmas time.
With the business developing, we needed it ongoing throughout the year and I was dreading having to get a developer to create a website for us to include everything we needed.
A friend suggested I contact the developer to see if we could get what we already have to work for us before taking this step.
This was the best advice ever. I was so stressed, however from the very first reply from Constantin, we were able to discuss everything we needed and solutions were created for almost every problem we encountered.
Now we have a customised website that suits our every need.
The customer service was prompt and efficient.
I will not hesitate to contact them again and look forward to the ease of website from now on.
Thanks Constantin!