Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Community Equipment Program

This app does everything we need. We had few issues with a preexisting app that was installed. Constantin fixed the issues by the next day. I highly recommend trying this app.

The Puffin Hut Ltd

We've been using this app for just under a week now and it does exactly what we wanted it to do. I have to say, the support given by Constantin is nothing short of awesome! He has been so helpful and made the installation a breeze. I have no hesitation in highly recommending this app, very easy to use and the support is outstanding. Thank you Constantin for getting it all up and running so quickly and so easily!

Liquid Rubber Online Store

Great support. To me this is the most important aspect of using an App. When you have questions or an issue, you need help and an answer. Many App developers do not provide support at all.

Cypress Creek Co Op

The app allows me to have multiple locations available for purchases. Works very well.
The customer service is prompt and helpful.

Amber Waves Market

This app is awesome! The customer service is incredibly fast and helpful. Highly recommend using if you need a pickup app for your Shopify store.

Valerie Confections

App is super easy to install, use, and customer service is incredibly fast and helpful! Custom settings very simple to update.

Cornell's Country Store

My customers love this app! I had a lot of trouble with people mistakenly clicking "in store pickup" before and this app fixed it all. Highly recommend!

My Dream Party Shop

Very easy to use app and installation was quick and straight forward. The customer service team have been incredibly quick, helpful and responsive which is all you need with a new app. I am very pleased with how it is working and have asked for some additional features to be included going forward which they have taken on board. Highly recommended as it is making my life much easier as a small business.

Curiouser and Curiouser

I have set this app up to help with click and collect appointments. The set up itself was straight forward but I needed some help to make it work with our Theme. I started a chat with the help team and this was fixed within 20minutes. Great customer service and hopefully a very useful app for us to use.

Me 'n Mommy To Be

Been using app for about a week and so far it has done exactly what they said it would and we are very happy with it. Support has been fantastic about helping when we had questions. We really like the features that it offers, it is exactly what our company needed. High recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35