Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

SOMA chocolatemaker

We installed this app so we wouldn't have to mess around with our Shopify settings too much and we couldn't be happier. This app has made Curbside Pick Up at all of our locations a breeze and Constantin has been amazingly quick and helpful with any questions or changes we've had! We looked at several other similar apps but went with this one based on the large number of stellar reviews and don't regret it one bit.

Jeannine's Bakery

This app comes with great customer service. Constantin responds quickly and will find creative solutions to fit specific needs. He is generous with his time and follows through until everything is just right.

The Picture Box

I had a compatibility issue between the app and a theme I was using for my shopify store so I sent an e-mail to customer support and immediately someone responded and asked for a 'limited access request' to the back-end of my store. I accepted and within a couple of minutes he had fixed the problem for me. First-rate customer service!

Love Lily Cakes

Great app. It has really helped my business with online sales and is very easy to use, I would recommend

Seven Shores Cafe

This app offers everything we need for our store pickup for our cafe. It’s easy to use and the customer support is incredible.

Leigh Country

This app was very useful for my store pickup needs, especially with designating individual items for store pickup ONLY. Their email support was excellent and was very responsive throughout the day. Highly recommend!

Soergel Orchards Online Store

Like many, we had to start offering curbside pick up for our family owned retail store. Lacking some computer skills I was concerned about doing this on my own. I cannot even begin to express my complete satisfaction with the app AND the customer service. Every single question I had was answered literally within minutes and fixed. Every company should have customer service like this! Constantin is the best.

Cate's Chemist

Thank you, Constantin. You are really helpful and efficient!
Keep solving my problems. Highly recommended!

19th Avenue Farmer's Market

Literally THE BEST customer service and developer on the Shopify platform! Highly recommend! Thank you Constantin for all your help!

The Confectionary

Very pleased with this app. We installed it quickly to begin curbside pickup during Covid and it's been really smooth. I had one interaction with the developers and they were super responsive, polite and quick to answer my questions. I would recommend this app for it's ease of use and professional tech support.