Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Shop @ Kozmo Kitchen

This has been a good app for us. What has really been amazing is the support. We have an unusual operating model with a couple unique requirements. Constantin helped us find workarounds to enable the process we want, and he has always been incredibly responsive when issues come up. Choosing apps can feel very risky--it makes a huge difference to know the developer has your back.

Boatyard Bakery

This app allows our customers to select their collect day and / or delivery day. The developers were so helpful with any requests or questions I had, I would happily recommend this app!

KWEEK plantenkwekerij

The developer of this app really helped me out writing an extra script. That's how some extra functions were added and the app fits perfectly the needs of my business!

Peaches&Crème K-Beauty and Skincare

This app was recommended by Shopify customer support. We are very much satisfied with this app because it is easy to use and as soon as we offered a FREE pickup option using this app, our conversion increased, PLUS Constantin is very responsive to all our queries and comes up with the solutions to cater for the unique needs of our business. He is very helpful and you can always count on him. This app also saved us the hassle of having to set up another location in Shopify for the only reason of being able to offer our customers a FREE third party local pickup option when all our orders are being fulfilled from 1 location only. Highly recommended, this app is worth it.

Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store

This app has been a lifesaver the past year and Constantin is a wiz at solving any problems that come up, highly recommend!

Louise's Party Deals

This app is a total game changer for my business. I'm not technical savvy or anything but the support was fantastic and the app was so easy even for me. Can't recommend it enough. Many thanks.

Uloha

We are a little less than a week in with the app, but so far it seems to be doing exactly what we need. I reached out for technical support and within a few emails the problem was solved. Timely response and easy feature for our customers to use.

Wandering Sprouts

This was the 3rd app I tried to work for my unique solution and the only one that has worked properly! They were very responsive and helpful and it was set up in no time vs the hours spent with others.

Alter Eat-o: Foods for KETO

I LOVE this app!! It is easy to use and it gives us the peace of mind we need to know our customers can easily choose their pickup location and time of pickup based on our open hours. The customer service with this app is OUTSTANDING!! Constantin is quick to reply to any and all questions and is always willing to help with customizations and integrations. I highly recommend this app!

Community Equipment Program

This app does everything we need. We had few issues with a preexisting app that was installed. Constantin fixed the issues by the next day. I highly recommend trying this app.