Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Seattle Hockey Team Store

Needed an in store pickup option that would only be available to a segment of our customers (we place a tag on their customer account). Constatin was so quick and helpful to get this set up for us, and it works great!

Whitestone Cheese Co.

We were having some issues with the app when we updated our website theme.. Constantin was great to deal with and they solved the issue very quickly! Highly recommend.

Neily Bakes

Customer service was quick and SO HELPFUL!! They hopped right in and solved all my problems. Definitely recommend.

Space Kitchen

This app has helped my business so much but it wouldn’t have been possible with out the help from Constantin & the team their support is amazing they honestly go above and beyond!

Happy Family

The app works well and the support is awesome. It's clear, fast and ready to help for any needs. Strongly Recommended.

Fig Balloon Co.

Works perfectly! We use this for balloon pick-ups and it works wonders! The support is also incredible. They are so fast and efficient!

Canberra Southern Cross Club - Online Shop

Great app and the developer is very helpful, making many custom changes for our particular use (all products for pickup, except one collection for delivery, and one other collection for specific pickup requirements only). Highly recommend this app!

Flourish Bakery

We've had very good luck with this app. I was having trouble figuring out how to change times for a specific date, I emailed my question to support and had a reply including screenshots very quickly. It solved my problem perfectly and I really appreciated Constantin's quick help.

Windepot

I use the app for in store pick-up. Very easy to use and a great customer service. Thank you so much!

thesweetboutique

A very helpful app, the creator is incredibly helpful and responsive. Definietly recommend this app