Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
CreativeR
November 2, 2022

The app did exactly what I'd hoped it would do. Constantin was very quick to respond to an enquiry I had and found me a solution within a day. Really appreciate the extra care taken.

Prima Wholesale
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 31, 2022

This app is exactly what we needed in order to build a complicated pickup structure! We use it to allow guests to order items to pickup at rotating event locations - this app allows us to add unique locations for each event location, blackout days on a location by location basis, and lets us require a custom field for pickup (event booking #). Developer was responsive and very helpful with my set up questions!

Argosy Cruises
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 26, 2022

They came through and turned it all around. Looking forward to working with this app and the creators.

Pics4Acause
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
October 20, 2022

Constantin is very very responsive. One of the best customer service and will definitely stay with this app!

Olivier's Butchery
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited October 16, 2022

Constantine was "invaluable" to me building our cookie shop's new Shopify Store, since I have absolutely no coding experience. The app is enabling our online store to allow our local customers to schedule on the calendar feature when they will pick up their cookie items. The technical support Constantine provided was exceptional. He had so much patience with me and our specific needs after many emails and change requests to make sure we got it right.

The Humble Cookie Shop