Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

TreatCo

This app has been amazing in organizing my store pickups, and the customer support team has been so easy to work with! They respond very quickly and provide solutions for all your questions and concerns. I am so happy I chose this app as it has truly elevated my business! Thank you to the team for the continuous support and assistance! 10/10 would recommend to all Shopify businesses!

Panadería Lemy

We've used this app to allow customers to choose a location, date and time to pick-up their orders. The app works great. When we've needed to customize the app the support received was exceptional, with a very quick turnaround. We really appreciate all the support received, and totally recommend the use of this app.

Made in Sens

I used this app to creat a click & collect service. The assistance helped me a lot ! Te way to set up everything is easy and well explained.

Sifted Pleasures

I installed this app to be able to set up a pick up option as well as multiple pick up locations. Constantin was very helpful and timely in his responses. Not only is the customer service exceptional but the app is great as well.

Pastisseria el Cigne

Aquesta és l'aplicació que necessites si pretens fer entregues a domicili i recollir a la botiga.
El desenvolupador, Constantin, és molt atent i resol tots els dubtes ràpidament, implementant nou codi allà on fa falta.
A més a un preu molt competitiu. MOLT RECOMANADA.

Tugboat

Best app we've used. We had a few questions and getting support was very quick and easy, customers are commenting on ease of use when they pickup, lovely clean look, can't fault in any way. Plus it's a very good price! 5 star all round.

Gram Sustainable

Great and functional app. It does exactly what we need and it does it well. Simple and clean setup and management.
Plus support from the developer is brilliant. 5 stars without a doubt.

Little Rascals Kids Clothing

I’m still new to apps and had issues installing but got a very quick reply from Constantin on a Sunday night! Explained the issue and he sorted it so quickly. This app does exactly what I needed.

Bennison's Bakery

Bennison's Bakery Fantastic app. CreativeR offers wonderful support and customer service. 10/10 would recommend. 100%

OrganiGrowHairCo

So happy that I found this app! Features and the order flow is smooth! I appreciate all your help Constantin! Prompt response and always helping me with my special request! thank you! You will be my goto app for my other clients!