Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Windepot

Location Belgium

I use the app for in store pick-up. Very easy to use and a great customer service. Thank you so much!

thesweetboutique

Location New Zealand

A very helpful app, the creator is incredibly helpful and responsive. Definietly recommend this app

Berke & Benham Seafood

Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app to help customize checkout options for my brick-and-mortar business. So far, it has the capabilities I need. On top of that, their customer support is superb. I've needed help on a couple occasions to customize specific products and checkout options. Their customer service is extremely responsive, they quickly understand the goal I'm trying to achieve, and help me fix the issue quickly. I would highly recommend this app and company for your Shopify store.

Madden's Seafood

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very helpful app for in store pick up. The developer team is very responsive and thorough. Highly recommend for anyone that requires in person pick up for their items within their store.

Penny for Pound

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really Great App. Prior to using this we would constantly have customers place orders after a clearly communicated cut off time and receive complaints when they couldnt be filled. I had a request which was fulfilled within an hour or 2 of asking. More than i expected or could have asked for.

Wild Botanica Co.

Location Australia

I downloaded the app and immediately reached out to the support team for assistance. Integration was seamlessly set up and the development team is extremely prompt and professional.

Toyworld Bendigo

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is so easy to set up, Constantin is super helpful and incredibly quick to reply and advise. We have been using it for our website for over 2 years now and absolutely love it. We have a high volume of click and collect orders. Would definitely recommend this app!

LOVE STORES DUBLIN

Location Ireland

Great app, exactly what my business needed. Customer support is excellent with very quick replies. Would recommend 100%.

Cynthia Barcomi's Onlineshop

Location Germany

Eine absolut fantastische App, mit dem wir unser gesamtes Liefergeschäft in Berlin bewältigen. Der Kundenservice meldet sich IMMER binnen wenigen Minuten und löst jedes noch so kleine "Problem". Absolute Empfehlung

Paper Kooka

Time spent using app About 6 hours

The app is great and easy-to-use and customer service is fast and very professional. Highly recommend.