Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

$11/month. 14-day free trial.
store pickup, curbside, schedule pickups, order management

GIRLS' NIGHT COLLECTION

Had some trouble setting up the app to work well, but had great customer service to help me out. Strongly recommend this app. Came back for some more help and was greeted with excellent customer service.

Saratoga Tea & Honey

Wonderful and extremely prompt customer service! The pickup app works exactly as it should and the UX is very straightforward!

OTT patisserie

We using this app since 18 month and it works perfect for our click and collet bakery. The staff is very knowledgably and helpful and get changes done immediately. highly recommend this app.

ALTORE

Une application très pratique, simple à installer et une équipe réactive.
Big up à Constantin | Developper pour avoir résolu mon problème

Beyond Bread Vancouver

I am very pleased not only with the app but also with their great customer service. The app is easy to use and very intuitive. I was working for a client who owns a bakery, and certain items they carry are available only on specific days and in specific time slots. We had some questions at the beginning and Constantin answered them all within few hours. Great value for what you actually pay.

One World Bazaar

We have been using this app for over a year and it has helped immensely in organizing store pickups and managing customers orders. Anytime we have run into a complication or an issue with how we set it up or changed a setting Constatine has been an absolutely fantastic help answering messages and solving the issue quickly and in a super friendly and helpful manner explaining what the issue was and how he fixed it while making it all seem like no big deal!

Saratoga Quality Meats

The support service was super fast and very helpful, which made setting up the app so easy! The app has also all features we need for our click and collect service.

M Boutique

This app is working well on our online store so far. The app has many options to configure and it is easy to setup. The support team responds very quickly with questions I have regarding setup. Thank you!

No More Crumbs Bakery

Amazing app and even better customer service! I wanted an app that would allow me to have clients choose their pick up time. This app not only does that but it also has a section for clients to input their name & number of the person picking up their good. Which has made my life A BREEZE! I had a difficulties modifying the app to suit my needs but one email to them and even with the time difference they replied super promptly and always it done for me so quickly! Highly recommend the app! You won't regret it! :)

Too Good Talker

This app has been a great solution to adding a click + collect model to our pastry stores, it outdid most others by offering more customisation. The developer responded to our requests so quickly and got to the bottom of our issues.