Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

hugandkissxo.com

This app is amazing & solved all my problems. I now have custom pick up & delivery options in my checkout of my store.
Whats equally (if not more) amazing is Constantin's customer service. Talk about going above & beyond (even adding me a custom text box for customer instructions) Constantin has helped me on 5 separate occasions & has literally replied within minutes. Im still under my free trial & yet Constantin has done all this custom work for me.
Well worth all these 5 star reviews. You wont find a better app like this or better service anywhere else on Shopify

urbanlamb

10/10... Great app and even better support!!! Always have quick reply's with any problems I have and my issues always get sorted. Keep up the great work.

craveme.london

Brilliant app and amazing support!!! Quick responses and resolving of any issues, Constantin has been great help!

Llety Cynin

So far so good. Just signed up for the trial (so I'm not even paying yet and it's already fab). Constantin has been tweaking and correcting for me to get the system to work exactly how we'd like. Can't wait to get going.

Waterfields

Really excellent support! I have not launched yet but so far the developer provided instant responses and extremely quick support.

Crimple Valley Fresh

They we're super helpful with setting up and the many changes I wanted doing. Very quick to respond and everything is working great. Only had the app for a day but already feel its well worth the money.

StillHillCo.

I love this app! It makes managing my business so much easier and the online help is amazing! So grateful for all the weight it takes off my shoulders.

jordbaydk

I am very pleased with this app and the features in it. Constantin, a supporter from the app, helped me translating it into my language and was a absolute amazing support all the way - setting it up and understanding my needs :)
You guys rock!

DeliciosoEATS To-Go

I used this app to help me set a limit to my time slots and it is so convenient! The customer service is excellent! They replied within seconds and were able to help me set up the app in less that 15 minutes. Constantin was such a great help and was fast and efficient. I highly recommend this app.

She2Prissy Boutique LLC

I use this app to set up my local pick up location options for my customers and it is simply a breeze.. the support customer service rep Constantin was simply amazing! She set everything up almost immediately when I signed up. Thank you so much I love this feature for my store