Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

$11/month. 14-day free trial.
store pickup, curbside, schedule pickups, order management

Hipsta NZ

This app has been an awesome addition to our shop especially during COVID-19 lockdown. Easy to use and customise, and great user experience for our customers. Even better the app develop are super responsive to requests and have answer our emails extremely fast, they have even jumped on and helped us with setup. Super helpful, would totally recommend this app.

Online Bike Stop.com

Excellent work. Excellent support. I had an issue regarding the Cart Page and even it wasn't the app problem because it was caused by another Rental App, they helped me anyways and fix the issue. 100% Recommended.

stackdmeals

The app works great, is user friendly for us on the back-end and for customers on the site. Support was helpful and quick!

Hotpot Palace

Very satisfied with the function and service. Replies my question in lightning speed. The app can accommodate my complex schedule. Good

BSD Claim Portal

Works great and perfect for my organization! Customer service is exceptional. They are always active and available to help you out. Been a customer for years!

Teochew Foodie

Good app, works well even though it doesn't support express checkout.
Received good service and have been using app for a few months after having tried other similar apps with bad results.

Origen by Macu

This app works great, and the support team is absolutely fantastic. Very fast and helpful. You have to try it.

Grumpy Gary's

Awesome app, and great service! It's super easy to use and where ever I have needed help I have gotten it. :)

Brönnimann Légumes

The app works well and support is very reactive and competent. I highly recommend ! It helped me manage 5 different pick-up locations with different opening dates and times

December Moon

Wanted to be able to offer local pickup for my customers, but since the location was a separate location from where all my inventory was located, Shopify could not make this possible. Thanks to this app and the help of Constantin, it was all made possible. Could not be any happier. Responded and helped me with all my concerns and tailored my needs into the pickup setup!