Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

$11/month. 14-day free trial.
store pickup, curbside, schedule pickups, order management

Birdsong Orchards

I have really appreciated this app, it makes schedule our You Pick Flower Field so easy. And the customer support is fantastic.

Sport's Boss Golf & Starved Rock Golf

Constantin from the store pickup app was fantastic! Very responsive and helpful. Give him a raise!!!

Pack for Camp - Israel

This app is really helping us. We have a unique case where we deliver packages to student programs and we're using this app to have a dropdown of the program locations at checkout to save the user having to plug in the address. Constantin the developer is incredibly responsive with any issue and is happy to even help with customizations. Highly recommended!

Yann Haute Patisserie ltd.

I have used this app for a while and when I changed themes and integrated a delivery third party, things did not work as well as I wanted to. Reached out to the support team and got a quick response and help. I recommend it if you are doing a lot of pick ups at a physical shop and you need customers to pick a day and time.

Aija Beauty Halawa

Love this app so much. And this app really helps my business. The support is great, 10 stars for them!

Grand Trunk Apothecary

I used this app to be able to limit my pick up times. I am using it for a restaurant and we are small and only can accept 5 orders every 15 minutes. They set this all up for me within a few minutes and it works so well. They are super responsive and helpful.

Spring Sweet

We checked out quite a few store pickup apps and saw quickly that this was the best one out there! I can't say enough about how great Constantin and his support was. We love this app, the customer service, and how well it's working for our shop!

Kats Cookiez

I have only started using this app but so far I am impressed with how easy it was to set up and the speed at which customer support replied to my email inquiry.

Grainger Bakes

such amazing people to help with anything , highly recommend :) will for sure be using this app that you again Constantin

Togninis Cafe, Deli & Catering - Milton, Brisbane

I evaluated a few different delivery/pickup apps and this one is by far the best. Really easy to use and setup for my stores needs. The support is excellent with Constantin going above and beyond to assist with any questions. Cannot say enough good things about this app. Highly recommend trying this app first!