Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
November 15, 2021

This guy, this app... Thank you for your support, it does everything I need and more. Responsive, friendly support.

Bottleweb
Belgium
Time spent using app: 18 days
November 12, 2021

This app has been an amazing solution for us that we have not been able to find in any others! The chat feature has been very helpful and responsive!

Cider Hill Farm Store
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 12, 2021

Store pickup is really what we need ! The application is user friendly and helps my clients to select the best moment for them to collect their order. From my side, I can also easily define periods when I am less available and block collection during this slot.
Last but not least, the developper help me a lot when I was facing some issues .

Terroirs du Cru
Belgium
Time spent using app: 24 days
November 3, 2021

The most helpful app and managers I have experienced on Shopify! I couldn't quite figure out a certain aspect on my store and Constantin immediately came to my rescue and used code to make the app fit my needs. I am very impressed and highly recommend this app for your Shopify store.

Queens Bully
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 1, 2021

Very good app, simple and straightforward. And Constantin has been very quick to help us with queries. Recommended!

Little Goat Gruff
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 28, 2021

We use this app to add a click and collect option for our online orders. Works well. Constantin always provides fast and helpful support.

Steel & Anchor
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 25, 2021

Works perfectly and the creator, Constantin, was so helpful in answering any questions and getting it set up to fulfil our needs. Such a useful app and well worth the cost!

Kneads • Bakery • Café • Mill
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 23, 2021

Fantastic app, works perfectly and the speed on the responses when you need help is the best I've found on Shopify.

Treaty Pie
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 23, 2021

Chatted with Constantin today who was very knowledgeable and very attentive. He helped me set everything up and even helped me with areas that are outside of the scope of the app. Very impressed, thank you!

Shush Fashion
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
October 21, 2021

absolutely love it! Constantin was so helpful. Answered all my questions and helped me set up my pickup just the way i wanted it set up.

Carb Dealer SLC