Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 19, 2021

Really useful app for adding 'Collect in Store' functionality to your site. Support are also very helpful and quick to respond.

Brother Store
Time spent using app: 22 days
October 8, 2021

I used the trial version of this and it was great! I had to chat in with support to have them help me get it set up the way I wanted to and the really went above and beyond in helping me. Its a great app that allows us to let our customers pickup at any of our various locations

SolarisHospice
Time spent using app: 11 days
October 7, 2021

The app is great and works just fine ! Constantin is amazing and if you have any problem, he solves everything almost immediatly. Wow, many thanks guys ;)

Atelier Green Factory
France
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 6, 2021

Easy to set up with fast and accurate support from the team. Would recommend the use of this app to my clients

ilovelupe.com.au
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited October 21, 2021

Update: Constantin has been AMAZING. Very quick response time and has been able to fix any issue we've had!
-------------
I've had lots of trouble navigating the app, however the customer service chat is SUPER helpful and was even able to write script to do what I needed- while we were chatting. Thanks!

Verrill Farm
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited October 13, 2021

Had some trouble setting up the app to work well, but had great customer service to help me out. Strongly recommend this app. Came back for some more help and was greeted with excellent customer service.

GIRLS' NIGHT COLLECTION
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 29, 2021

Wonderful and extremely prompt customer service! The pickup app works exactly as it should and the UX is very straightforward!

Saratoga Tea & Honey
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 20, 2021

We using this app since 18 month and it works perfect for our click and collet bakery. The staff is very knowledgably and helpful and get changes done immediately. highly recommend this app.

OTT patisserie
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 20, 2021

Une application très pratique, simple à installer et une équipe réactive.
Big up à Constantin | Developper pour avoir résolu mon problème

ALTORE
France
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 19, 2021

I am very pleased not only with the app but also with their great customer service. The app is easy to use and very intuitive. I was working for a client who owns a bakery, and certain items they carry are available only on specific days and in specific time slots. We had some questions at the beginning and Constantin answered them all within few hours. Great value for what you actually pay.

Beyond Bread Vancouver