Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

Mimosa Trends Boutique

I use this app for my customers and it’s a god sent. Also the customer service is quick to help resolve any issues you may have. Absolute must with this app

Indian River Acres

I am a newbie at developing websites. I definitely do not know code, or any other html language, but I needed to get a website up and running ASAP where we could have customers choose a pick up time. The Store Pickup Click and Collect was so easy to use and set up. Their help desk is amazing and answered all of my questions super quick. All of our customers are telling us how easy our website was to check out, pay and select a curbside pick up time. I would highly recommend this app.

Karl's Quality Bakery

Absolutely perfect! The developer even took the time to help me with an issue, could not be happier!

Mayorga Organics

Constantin was very fast in responding to my request and provided a great Customer experience and completed our request in a timely manner.

SOMA chocolatemaker

We installed this app so we wouldn't have to mess around with our Shopify settings too much and we couldn't be happier. This app has made Curbside Pick Up at all of our locations a breeze and Constantin has been amazingly quick and helpful with any questions or changes we've had! We looked at several other similar apps but went with this one based on the large number of stellar reviews and don't regret it one bit.

Jeannine's Bakery

This app comes with great customer service. Constantin responds quickly and will find creative solutions to fit specific needs. He is generous with his time and follows through until everything is just right.

The Picture Box

I had a compatibility issue between the app and a theme I was using for my shopify store so I sent an e-mail to customer support and immediately someone responded and asked for a 'limited access request' to the back-end of my store. I accepted and within a couple of minutes he had fixed the problem for me. First-rate customer service!

Love Lily Cakes

Great app. It has really helped my business with online sales and is very easy to use, I would recommend

Seven Shores Cafe

This app offers everything we need for our store pickup for our cafe. It’s easy to use and the customer support is incredible.

Leigh Country

This app was very useful for my store pickup needs, especially with designating individual items for store pickup ONLY. Their email support was excellent and was very responsive throughout the day. Highly recommend!