Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

Cate's Chemist

Thank you, Constantin. You are really helpful and efficient!
Keep solving my problems. Highly recommended!

19th Avenue Farmer's Market

Literally THE BEST customer service and developer on the Shopify platform! Highly recommend! Thank you Constantin for all your help!

The Confectionary

Very pleased with this app. We installed it quickly to begin curbside pickup during Covid and it's been really smooth. I had one interaction with the developers and they were super responsive, polite and quick to answer my questions. I would recommend this app for it's ease of use and professional tech support.

The Zero Shop

A great app. We installed it at the height of Covid, when we had a rush of online orders, and found it really easy to install and use.
Support is brilliant too!

Eskymák

Great customer service provided by Constantin! Super fast response and willingness to help. Thank you very much.

Family Medicine Pharmacy & Gifts

I used this app to help me setup store pickup only. Since Shopify was geared toward online shipping, there were several areas that needed attention. The support I received to make it work was definitely went above and beyond my expectations. Would definitely recommend!!!!

Copper and Cocoa

WOW! Constantin you are amazing for developing such a great and useful App. Your help with Customising the App to suit my Shopify store was prefect. Well Done!

Urban General Store

Excellent customer support—truly above and beyond. App is easy to install and very customizable. Simple interface allows one to easily make changes to pickup times and dates and availability (and locations).

Very Stylish Girl

Great easy to use app with quick, helpful support. Nice styled, this app is perfect for giving the option to collect from store.

All Barn New Wood Signs and More

Excellent customer service and so very helpful! I needed this app due to the new pickup requirements from our state due to covid-19 and I'm so glad I found it because I will use it beyond the shutdown now. Response from from tech support is super fast and they have be very accommodating with all my needs. By far best customer service between all the app I have!