Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect | Reviews

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

La Caisse à Savon

to flee ! is full of bugs, and during uninstallation: full of error messages! you have to manually go and remove lots of crappy lines of code ... luckily I had made a backup of my theme earlier !! a lot of time wasted anyway to sort out the problems caused by this messy application !

September 17, 2021

Hi there,

Terrible sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We are working hard on supporting as many themes as possible. For some custom ones, some changes are still required.

If you would have emailed us we could have everything fixed in a few minutes.

Also we have detailed instructions on how to uninstall the app, but if you would have emailed us, we’d remove the app for you and all the associated code.

Currently our app is used by thousands of happy merchants and we pride ourselves in providing a flexible and top quality app that can be used in different type of stores.

If at any stage you would like to re-install it, please let me know, we would love to have the opportunity to regain your trust.

Come on baby café

Horrible app !! It add class like "hide" and it have BIG consequences on the theme and sections ! How can you named class like this ! Use a prefix ! I lost so long time to find where the mistake came from !

February 1, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly improving and adding new features based on our customer needs.
In case you encounter any issues, you can always email us. We reply within minutes most of the times and we'll make sure to fix any problem you might encounter.

Sorry that the app was not suited for your theme, in case you want to give us an other chance we'd be more than happy to find a solution for your case.

Come And Take It Athens, TX

Ran the trial install for about 10 mins to see if this had the features we needed. It didn't. Uninstalled the app and then spent hours looking through all the theme code to remove code it left behind. Not cool.

May 3, 2020

Hi,

Terrible sorry for any inconvenience caused.
You can always email us in case you need files removed from your theme, we reply within minutes most of the times.
In case you have any suggestions on how we can make the app suitable for your needs let us know, we'd be happy to implement them.

Carol & Company

I found this app to be highly flawed. I had several error messages trying to use the radio button for pickup in store, then had to choose the store address vs my regular shipping address and felt that may be lost on the customer. Despite several tries I was unable to make a purchase from my own store with in-store pickup as an option.