Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

Tugboat

Best app we've used. We had a few questions and getting support was very quick and easy, customers are commenting on ease of use when they pickup, lovely clean look, can't fault in any way. Plus it's a very good price! 5 star all round.

Gram Sustainable

Great and functional app. It does exactly what we need and it does it well. Simple and clean setup and management.
Plus support from the developer is brilliant. 5 stars without a doubt.

Little Rascals Kids Clothing

I’m still new to apps and had issues installing but got a very quick reply from Constantin on a Sunday night! Explained the issue and he sorted it so quickly. This app does exactly what I needed.

Bennison's Bakery

Bennison's Bakery Fantastic app. CreativeR offers wonderful support and customer service. 10/10 would recommend. 100%

OrganiGrowHairCo

So happy that I found this app! Features and the order flow is smooth! I appreciate all your help Constantin! Prompt response and always helping me with my special request! thank you! You will be my goto app for my other clients!

wyndham cleaning supplies

I recently installed this app, and had a couple of teething issues, but after sending an email and receiving a response from Constantin, I was soon sorted, and after a few back and forth emails, the issue was sorted out and I was very happy with the result. Constantin was very prompt, and professional, and resolved the issue quickly.

Startswithlegs- Quality Hosiery Specialists

Brilliant support!!! Very Quick to respond and resolving of any issues, Constantin has been great help! Thank you . Will see how it goes.....

Dilly Dally's Toy Store

This app has made our online shopify site much easier to communicate to our customers that we are a curbside pickup shop only. Prior to this we were having to refund orders that assumed we would provide shipping even though our main page stated we did not provide that service. Constantin worked with us to help clarify that we were a pickup Instore site only and eliminated all confusion for the customers. The pickup information collected at checkout will be a huge bonus for us to make sure we get the customer email and cell as well as a time and date for pickup. We also now have a way to send them notification after we fulfill the order. Prior to the app we could not send this because it confused customer with tracking data that is standard dialog for shopify itself. Constantin worked with us on our needs for the app to work seamlessly and efficiently for our store. We gave him limited access to our site. He even worked this out for us on a Saturday. Above and beyond and would recommend this app to anyone else needing help with pickup instore issues.

Cambridge Kayaks

Fantastic service - live help was the best - very impressed with the speed of live help, and the detail of communication - not fully tested the product, to in all fairness from what I have tested it seems like a very good neat and tidy product -

hugandkissxo.com

This app is amazing & solved all my problems. I now have custom pick up & delivery options in my checkout of my store.
Whats equally (if not more) amazing is Constantin's customer service. Talk about going above & beyond (even adding me a custom text box for customer instructions) Constantin has helped me on 5 separate occasions & has literally replied within minutes. Im still under my free trial & yet Constantin has done all this custom work for me.
Well worth all these 5 star reviews. You wont find a better app like this or better service anywhere else on Shopify

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25