Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 27, 2023

Really love this app. It easy to install, to update on a daily basis. The customer service is amazing !

REASYKL
France
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 25, 2023

Customer Service is something I value when purchasing products. The technician responded to my email for help for quickly and got the problem solved right away.The technician took the extra step of fixing the mistake I made in installing the app.

Rooted Holistics Metaphysical Apothecary
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
January 25, 2023

Really love this app as it allows us to function with shipping and pickup which we haven't been able to find with another app! The developer has been super helpful with us to get it set up correctly.

Brooki Bakehouse
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 25, 2023

We only do "pick up in store" sales, and this app is perfect for this.
The app is easy to install, easy to set up. Choosing dates and times is straight forward and functional. Only took me a couple of minutes.

Works perfect.

Constantin is not only a name i saw in the reviews.. he is really hands on. quick responder and fixer.

I needed help because of some old shopify settings i could not get rid off.
He made it happen for me. Thanks.

La Forneria Belga
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 13, 2023

A fantastic app with great support from the developer. Constantin is always on hand within a couple of minutes to help out with advice or theme support. His app and support has been integral to our e-commerce plans.

Thanks so much!!

vjistore-dev
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 4, 2023

Great app, easy to use. And amazing five star customer service. Constantin, the App developper, replies to messages very quickly and assist with any integrations or app adjustments you may need.

La Petite Pâtisserie
France
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 30, 2022

Top app! Works perfectly.
Furthermore, the app developer assisted us immediately with all our queries both via email and later via chat. He also helped us setup and customize the app.

FUELSHOP
Cyprus
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 30, 2022

Good system to help with pick ups. Occasional hiccups, but always get answers with their customer service.

Taylor Joelle
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 21, 2022

The customer service is fabulous. They are quick to reply and have offered to custom code and offer to make updates for me right in Shopify/the app. All the updates function precisely how I would like them to look. Each item I have requested has been resolved within a day and sometimes within an hour. Highly recommend.

Clark Conservation District
Time spent using app: 20 days
November 11, 2022

Great App. Very happy with it and a great and fast help with some installation questions. I would recomment it!

Let's bake by Anouk