Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect | Reviews

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

OUTLET Passport Coffee & Tea

I have used this app for a long time. It really works great! We needed to be able to let customers know they could pick up their order. We also need more information such as who was picking up, what day and time. Since all our coffee and teas are made to order we needed an ability to allow for time between ordering and picking up. We also need a cut off time and a way for customer to not schedule a pick up on holidays when we were closed. We are very happy. If we have a question or needed help, we received a prompt reply with the help we needed. Thanks for a great app!

Orange Blossom Artisan Patisserie

This app is great if you have multiple stores for pick up! Constantin was very helpful and responded promptly on the issues that we had encounter when using the app.

MIA Boutique LLC

We've been using this app in our Shopify store for more than 2 years and are very happy with the functionality and the superb support. Constantin has been very responsive in the two times we've needed support to resolve issues we created. We would highly recommend this app to any stores requiring ability to provide local pickup.

Lockwood Shop

This app was just what we needed. the developer has great customer service. Very prompt responses for all our questions!

Curated Cubs

I used this app to help schedule pickups across multiple locations. I like how easy it is to use -on the back and front ends. Customer service has also been excellent!

St. Mary's Christmas Market

I used this app to help schedule pick-up times for a Church Christmas Market. This is the 2nd year in a row we used this app, and I'm so grateful for the developer. He is the definition of service excellence! You will not be disappointed using this application. It is worth every dollar and more!

Bottleweb

This guy, this app... Thank you for your support, it does everything I need and more. Responsive, friendly support.

Cider Hill Farm Store

This app has been an amazing solution for us that we have not been able to find in any others! The chat feature has been very helpful and responsive!

Terroirs du Cru

Store pickup is really what we need ! The application is user friendly and helps my clients to select the best moment for them to collect their order. From my side, I can also easily define periods when I am less available and block collection during this slot.
Last but not least, the developper help me a lot when I was facing some issues .

Queens Bully

The most helpful app and managers I have experienced on Shopify! I couldn't quite figure out a certain aspect on my store and Constantin immediately came to my rescue and used code to make the app fit my needs. I am very impressed and highly recommend this app for your Shopify store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42