Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

Bar À Fleurs

We were having some issues with the shipping zones for the pick up. Went on chat and they fixed everything for us. Excellent support!

Checkpoint & Cinema

The app is worth more than 5 stars. The support was great, within a few minutes I was helped via email. Since we are only allowed to offer pickup in Germany at this time, the app is wonderful. Easy setup, also works great with custom themes. Very satisfied and will highly recommend the app.

Sustain

They deserve 6 stars. We use this app because shopify's pick up system isn't compatible with having multiple locations with only one location used for online order fulfillment. They set it up for you quickly and easily, and will go above and beyond for you.

UOI Boutique | Women's Trendy Clothing Store

App works great, I use it in conjunction with Shipstation and everything is pretty smooth. Any minor issues are answered within minutes from the developers which I really appreciate.

Mackerelcake

This app full fill my needs and they took an action immediately when I reached out for help. Great app and great service!

LICCI Online

Great Customer Service. Wanted to modify some personalization in the website and they answered very fast and solved the problem really effective. Recommend the app!

Plantatrice

So far the best click & collect app I've used. Great customer service, help me a lot for the set up.

Bernard Owens

Click & collect has become an essential part of our business with Covid restrictions. This great app is backed up with prompt and efficient support.

Rondex

App delivers on all its promises and the support is responsive very helpful. Found it very useful for my store.

PetMax

We added this app back in March 2020 to respond to the COVID-19 crisis and lockdown in our area. It quite literally saved our business by allowing us to offer curbside pickup to our customers. We are forever grateful and thankful for this app. An added bonus is the customer service is awesome! I would recommend this app to any company looking for a more customizable curbside pickup experience. The ability to tag orders based on time and location makes it easy to filter orders and ensure everything is ready for pickup at the designated times.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30