Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

CREAM BLENDS

Love the app and the responsiveness! They sent an email as soon as I downloaded the app to my shopify platform. They fixed some issues that we were having right away!

Sullivan's Fine Cards & Gifts Ltd

Great app - nice and simple (for the store owner and the customer) and the only one I ve found that allows a simple journey where a range of products or an entire collection is "store collect only" and you want to filter the customer choice upfront

Excellent support too. My user errors resolved very promptly on a Sunday night - thank you Constantin

Jarosch Bakery

We wanted to offer an online order option for our pickup customers as our business doesn't ship, and this app is a MUST HAVE for doing that. The best part? Excellent customer service and extremely helpful with questions and getting our store to function how we need it to. Highly recommend!

Mimosa Trends Boutique

I use this app for my customers and it’s a god sent. Also the customer service is quick to help resolve any issues you may have. Absolute must with this app

Indian River Acres

I am a newbie at developing websites. I definitely do not know code, or any other html language, but I needed to get a website up and running ASAP where we could have customers choose a pick up time. The Store Pickup Click and Collect was so easy to use and set up. Their help desk is amazing and answered all of my questions super quick. All of our customers are telling us how easy our website was to check out, pay and select a curbside pick up time. I would highly recommend this app.

Karl's Quality Bakery

Absolutely perfect! The developer even took the time to help me with an issue, could not be happier!

Mayorga Organics

Constantin was very fast in responding to my request and provided a great Customer experience and completed our request in a timely manner.

SOMA chocolatemaker

We installed this app so we wouldn't have to mess around with our Shopify settings too much and we couldn't be happier. This app has made Curbside Pick Up at all of our locations a breeze and Constantin has been amazingly quick and helpful with any questions or changes we've had! We looked at several other similar apps but went with this one based on the large number of stellar reviews and don't regret it one bit.

Jeannine's Bakery

This app comes with great customer service. Constantin responds quickly and will find creative solutions to fit specific needs. He is generous with his time and follows through until everything is just right.

The Picture Box

I had a compatibility issue between the app and a theme I was using for my shopify store so I sent an e-mail to customer support and immediately someone responded and asked for a 'limited access request' to the back-end of my store. I accepted and within a couple of minutes he had fixed the problem for me. First-rate customer service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21