Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Store Pickup & Local Delivery

by Secomapp

Store pickup & local delivery (FREE)

Lone Star Nursery

Works well for pickup scheduling and specifying a local delivery radius. Developer is responsive and friendly. Very pleased with this app.

A Few Cakes

This app is perfect if you need your clients to choose pickup or delivery and input those pickup and delivery times.

World-Sweets-International

Very good service! the app works perfect, as the the Shopify checkout can't be customized, the app has good alternatives to show the right information to the clients.

CRAVERY

This app is cost-efficient for businesses that are looking for the option of clients picking up orders from their location and other pickup locations. Their customer service is fast and friendly.

Shuangrong

Used this app for the time slot picking, does the job. You can give a try, if managing single location its free.

Village Farmstand

(This review pertains only to the Curbside Pickup features of this app)
If you are making a curbside pickup business and time management of your customers is a must: this is your app. I have tried almost every pickup app in the shopify app store and while they all have some good features this is the only one with everything you need.

Features I liked:
-Lead times and lag times on orders so people can only order so far in advance and only so soon. For example, a farmer could give themselves time to harvest before the customer is scheduled to pickup.

-Schedule in employee break times so there are windows during store hours that customers cant schedule pickup.

-LIMITS NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS PER TIMESLOT. If you are someone like me who spent a lot of time browsing the shopify forums and app store looking for this feature your search is finally over. I'm sure what makes this feature great is different for everyone. There are a lot of reasons you might need to limit your pickup orders per hour. This is the only app that I could find with this feature that made sense to me and was easy to use.

-Fantastic support. They are overseas so hours can be weird but they are willing to go above and beyond to solve your problem.
(Shoutout to Sterling for his excellent customer service)

Things I wish I could see in this app:

-Changes in the lead time mechanic.
The app pushes the lead time by the hour rather than just by the day. I want clients who order anytime on Monday to pickup anytime on Thursday. I don't really need exactly 72 hours notice. If there is a way to do this it is unclear to me.

- Some kind of exportable calendar that shows the orders. A way to print off a schedule that is just the Order #, Name, and Time. I can do this with some work in excel using the orders.csv but it would be nice if it were just built in.

The ideas above are more suggestions than complaints. The app's mechanism for tagging an order works great. On the client side, the schedule calendar looks very professional and it features a google map that shows the client their chosen location. Very minimal so it will look good on any theme. There's also no weird shipping step like some apps have that could throw your customer off. The checkout process is all very straightforward and easy.

If you've read this far hopefully you download the app. I wanted to write this review because of how great my experience with support was and how many problems this app solves for me for only $14 per month. I sound like a salesman but my business honestly would not exist without this piece of software. I hope your business finds success with it too. Good luck out there.

Update I found a solution to the compatibility with Shopify's Bulk Order Printer:
If you are using Shopify's Bulk Order Printer to make packing slips for your pickup orders like I am just add "{{attributes.Pickup-Time}}" and "{{attributes.Pickup-Date}}" to your template and it will be included on your printed orders. Hopefully this helps someone out there.

July 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate all the drawbacks of the app that you point out, that will help us to improve the app. Besides, we want to announce to you that the bulk print orders feature is released this week. From now on, you can export all of your pickup orders to an Excel, CSV, or PDF file and print it. Enjoy using the app!

Famous Amos Singapore

The Secomapp team have gone above and beyond to help us with our needs. They have been supportive and helpful. The app is truly useful and the options are great. With certain tweaks and help from the team, I was able to customise it for my purpose efficiently. Kudos to the team! I can't recommend this app enough!

Claudia's Flowers, LLC

I had a minor glitch, mainly because of my own doing, and the Secomapp team (Sterling and Michelle) were responsive and attentive to my needs. Thank you!

The Black Walnut Bakery Inc

Love the app. Extremely helpful with customizing our store pick up hours, with time slots, maximums and deadlines enabled. Support has been very quick to respond and very helpful.

Mama Lou's Italian

This app helped me enable the delivery & pickup option for my restaurant just how I want it to. Kudos to the Secomapp team, especially Sterling, for the prompt assistance whenever I need their help.