Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Store Pickup & Local Delivery

by Secomapp

Store pickup & local delivery (FREE)

The Riviera Towel Company

Great app, a little tricky to set up but support staff is very helpful. We would recommend this app for in store "Curbside" pick up.

Paramount Speed

Fantastic, responsive support always got back to me within 24 hours as I had some questions while setting up the app. Clear instructions within the app backend for how to set things up, modify email templates for pickups, etc. Highly recommend!

NeighBuy

My store only allows pickups so I searched through all the Pickup apps available and found that this is the best one! To me, other than functionality, developer's customer service and support is vital to me. And i like to give a special applause to the team at Secomapp, especially to Sterling who is always ready to help. Initially there were some conflict with another app which they helped immediately and ready to work with the other app team. While among that issue, i had a customization need which Sterling helped me do it and get it up quickly. So do not hesitate to download this app or any other app from Secomapp , you will be pleasantly surprise! I know i would !

Groveland General Store

Great support staff! Very timely responses and helpful team. Been a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend,

The Pantry at 51

Wow! Incredible support form Sterling who went above and beyond to help me with a problem I had!! Brilliant app and support

YEPSS

I tried several different app, this is the best App for Pickup & Delivery, and great support!

Highly recommend.

JT’s CURBSIDE MARKET

Excellent Customer Service. replied all 3 times I requested help in less then 12 hours . Probably sooner. Im still testing the APP so I'm not sure if its the right fit for me yet based on my needs but from my experience so far I have nothing but great things to say.

shoplivylu

We have been using this app for quite some time now and have been very pleased with its capabilities. Recently we came across an issue but Sterling from SecoMapp was so helpful in getting the issue resolved and also did so quickly. This app is also works better for in store pickup than the regular shopify one and we would definitely recommend.

Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa

We use this app for delivery as well as pick up. Upon review of the various ones out there, this was the best to customize to what we needed considering the work around options that are necessary due to shopify rules. Everyone has their own way of needing their pick up and delivery app to work, here you can find the help and support you need to get it right.

D&S Quality Meats

The app team have been great so far. Whenever I have had a question or a custom adjustment they have been only too happy to look into and accomodate my request. They are prompt and thorough with their service levels.