Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Store Pickup & Local Delivery

by Secomapp

Store pickup & local delivery (FREE)

JT’s CURBSIDE MARKET

Excellent Customer Service. replied all 3 times I requested help in less then 12 hours . Probably sooner. Im still testing the APP so I'm not sure if its the right fit for me yet based on my needs but from my experience so far I have nothing but great things to say.

shoplivylu

We have been using this app for quite some time now and have been very pleased with its capabilities. Recently we came across an issue but Sterling from SecoMapp was so helpful in getting the issue resolved and also did so quickly. This app is also works better for in store pickup than the regular shopify one and we would definitely recommend.

Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa

We use this app for delivery as well as pick up. Upon review of the various ones out there, this was the best to customize to what we needed considering the work around options that are necessary due to shopify rules. Everyone has their own way of needing their pick up and delivery app to work, here you can find the help and support you need to get it right.

D&S Quality Meats

The app team have been great so far. Whenever I have had a question or a custom adjustment they have been only too happy to look into and accomodate my request. They are prompt and thorough with their service levels.

liquornmore

I have been using the Store Pickup & Delivery Date app as long as I have had my Shopify store. The app works great and customer service is always responsive and helpful. I recommend it.

Kimberley Gardens

I tried several kinds of apps, but they couldn't meet my needs til this one. Plus, the customer service is very friendly.

NIU Pre-sale

great app, does what it advertises and has great support!
Switched to this app from another store pick up app and this is MILES better. Easier to set up, better UX and great support

Southern Illinois Mercantile Company

We were able to work with a member of the development team to resolve the minor issue we were having with the color coding for the calendar function. The team was respectful, helpful and very timely in their resolve. The attended to our issue with a sense of understanding and great importance.

ecofuel.ie

Outstanding Customer Service from the developers!

We had some minor technical difficulties starting up with an app in our drawer cart, but all resolved quickly.

There is one significant drawback to all Shopify Pickup Apps, including this one.
In your Settings/Shipping, you will need to create a Store Pickup, and it will become visible to Shipping checkout guests.

With that mind, you may experience some delivery orders arriving as store pickup and missout collecting the shipping fee that you may charge on your orders!

Trust me, people are blind and will do anything to skip the delivery fee.

With all that, the app is working great, functionality and customization are also at an excellent level.

POPARTDESIGN

Après avoir essaye plusieurs applications celle-ci est parfaite et le support a été très réactif pour m'aider à résoudre de réglage je recommande.