Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Store Pickup & Local Delivery

by Secomapp

Store pickup & local delivery (FREE)

We are Food

This app is amazing for store pickup and delivery options - very customisable and user friendly. Their developers are also extremely helpful and effiecient.

Jokers Costume Mega Store

Nic was great. When changing to a new theme, any issues were quickly resolved. Everything was not a problem. Response was quick and he went out of his way to help.

Exeter Paint Stores

Nic was amazing, he answered all my questions timely. Then they made my site looking so professional with there application. They have great customer service.

The Vineking

Great app, simple and easy to use for multiple and complex delivery options. Amazing and quick customer service and support! We highlighted an issue with the app and how it doesn't quite work for UK delivery. They got the dev team on it immediately and it was rectified within 24 hours. And this was at the weekend!

myCarun

This app do exactly what we want. The supporting team is very good. Quick responses & very cooperative. They help me fix the google map, remove store opening hour & fix translate problem. Definitely recommend this app, and if you have issues of this app, the support team will be there for you right away.

Brasa Viva

Awesome customer service, always answered to our issues with the app, I believe it still need some more configuration options for the email delivered to the stores but I hope that change with an update someday.

Equipo Fotografico Cr

Great app! Great support. Very flexible, an ideal companion if you want to provide your customers with additional delivery options.

Testcountrystore

Excellent Customer Service, Thank you so much for all your Help

Fireplace And Grill Shoppe

I just launched my site and was worried because I have such specific parameters where we can deliver locally from our brick and mortar store. All my questions and concerns were answered promptly when asked. Special thanks to Nicholas Bui and Luna for the support!

Cheesegarden

it has all the features you need for pick-up app. Plus, the customer service is really top-notch, they are sincere, helpful and quick in response. Very positive experience.