Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Store Pickup & Local Delivery

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
December 10, 2020

The staff understands my concerns and adapts to my business needs! Kudos for that! They offered me solutions outside the scope of what the app offers. I use their date picker for my delivery system.

Pamela Wasabi
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 10, 2020

This app is essential to the success of my little store as we only do store pickup and home delivery from our floral shop. The pleasant and speedy responses are SO appreciated for the little tweaks that we have had to make to our app. Thank you for an excellent product.

Robin Hollow Farm
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited December 9, 2020

The app has helped our business tremendously! Also, the customer service is so helpful and so quick!

Trayz & Co
December 6, 2020

Super helpful, really gets me organized with local pick-ups and deliveries which are the main basis of my business.

SKINTO
December 4, 2020

Great in-store pick up app! Extremely customizable. Most importantly, their customer service is very helpful every step of the way!

The Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 4, 2020

This is a super helpful app for pickup and delivery. Support has been incredible to help us get it up and running.

Hops Petunia Floral
December 3, 2020

This app is great for product that is made to order and requires notice to produce. I had some issues with the app affecting the cart, discount code option, special instructions, and the overall look... but Sterling was quick to act and fix it all up!! Great customer service!! Now the app works wonderfully!!

Caked With Love Co.
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 28, 2020

The app is great, more importantly, the support is fantastic and keep me update all news. It would be even greater if I can set the order slot for each day individually.

Oxford Mart
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 26, 2020

Great app! easy to work with and setup. Fantastic support and I feel lucky that I found this solution. Can give it my best recommendation.

Dagný & Co
Iceland
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 25, 2020

Great customer service :) by luna of secondmapp
They helped me fix a whole problem with code and all.
Thanks again!