Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Store Pickup & Local Delivery

by Secomapp

Scheduled local pickup & local delivery

Basicshop

Secom app is a great app, quite easy to sue. The support team is really helpful and reactive. Thanks again !

MediaMarkt Canarias

Complete app for store pickup, to add and manage orders, stores and locations. Works fine after configured and the app team is always available to help. We recomend it!

Verde Venus

I love this app ,works great, lets the customer choose the hour he wants to receive his local delivery or pickup. Great support too and easy to use.

Online Breastpump Rental

I am a small business owner of a rental business catering to new moms who need to rent breast pumps and buy lactation products. We home delivery our products and also ship some out. Our need was to be able to offer local delivery for the rental product and to ship out all others. This customization is not available in many apps on Shopify or even the current shopify app. We are a small shop and I am really unable to hire a developer to create a custom solution. I wanted to offer a big vote of thanks to Sterling and his team. I am not a tech person and he spent a lot of time over email going over my specific needs and helped me install and test out the app to see if it would be a good fit for me. He did this in a very prompt way...over a period of 24-48 hours. I found his communication and grasp of my needs to be stellar. I am just amazed at the quality of help I received. Wishing Sterling and the app developers and team lots of success.

Biohax Organics

I used this app to help me with my delivery options for my online organic store. My customers now have the option of shipping (interstate), local delivery and store pickup. It's quite complex getting this right and also adding date and time pickers for the customers to choose when they would like their ordered delivered or picked up. It makes my job easier if I don't have to contact the customer for this information. Their online support was also amazing.

123 Mart SG

Useful app to have if you need date/time scheduling and store pickup options. Took some time to set up properly. Had some layout issues on the cart page and support was quick to help solve the issues. Very helpful and responsive support.

L'Arrosoir

Tres bonne apllication je recommande fortement cette application elle est super bien je recommande cett aplication.

VandulaFarms

Very user-friendly app! The monthly fee is very reasonable for small businesses that simply want the convenience of being able to offer curbside pickup and delivery dates scheduler for their customers.

GOODIES FOR KIDDIES

Great App. User friendly. Love how it ran and integrated smoothly with the Shopify platform. Not much to it.

Be Fructus

muyyyy contenta con el servicio que te prestan. Responden enseguida si tienen algún problema y se implican en solucionarlo. La verdad es que estamos muy satisfechas