Store Pickup & Delivery Date

Store Pickup & Delivery Date

by Secomapp

Store pickup & local delivery (FREE)

Southern Illinois Mercantile Company

We were able to work with a member of the development team to resolve the minor issue we were having with the color coding for the calendar function. The team was respectful, helpful and very timely in their resolve. The attended to our issue with a sense of understanding and great importance.

ecofuel.ie

Outstanding Customer Service from the developers!

We had some minor technical difficulties starting up with an app in our drawer cart, but all resolved quickly.

There is one significant drawback to all Shopify Pickup Apps, including this one.
In your Settings/Shipping, you will need to create a Store Pickup, and it will become visible to Shipping checkout guests.

With that mind, you may experience some delivery orders arriving as store pickup and missout collecting the shipping fee that you may charge on your orders!

Trust me, people are blind and will do anything to skip the delivery fee.

With all that, the app is working great, functionality and customization are also at an excellent level.

POPARTDESIGN

Après avoir essaye plusieurs applications celle-ci est parfaite et le support a été très réactif pour m'aider à résoudre de réglage je recommande.

chicabees

great apps , provide a seamless experience to customers, Customer service is quick to response and always accessible

Grinstant | Mix and Match your own bags !

Very helpful app feature and support us to fix our difficulties issue. And they are very kind to communication and following up my problem. Thanks!

Hilltribe Ontario

I use this app for the store pickup option and it is perfect! Customer service is also second to none, try this app, you won't be disappointed!

FRESHWHO 鲜乎网

I use this app to implement my pickup only mode store. The app needs some adjustment to work with the theme I am using. But the service support staff is very very helpful to help me make it work.

Charlotte Latin School Stores

They fixed the map API issue quickly and this app has certainly the best customer experience. I tried others that were too confusing for the customers. The support we receive from them is outstanding and they are very good coders. You can tell that the quality is good. If they keep their promise, I will use their app with other clients.

maryjanesofficial

App works great! Had a few display issues at first with our theme but they fixed them right away. Help docs for this app are amazing too. They make it super easy to install and configure their app.

Red Bird Gift

Great help fixing our small issue. Or site is yet to go live but testing seemed to go well and the problem was fixed. They are very helpful and thorough in their communication. Thanks!