Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Store Pickup & Local Delivery

by Secomapp

Scheduled local pickup & local delivery

Be Fructus

muyyyy contenta con el servicio que te prestan. Responden enseguida si tienen algún problema y se implican en solucionarlo. La verdad es que estamos muy satisfechas

Fancy Tarts

This app has been working very well for us! With any questions, they have been very quick to help us.

RWAH

I use this app to let my customers choose a date for pickup/delivery from multiple physical stores we run. The app allows my customers to pick the date, time and which outlet they would like to pick up from. It also allows me to customise the differing hours for each shop. I ran into some problems when adding delivery rates but Sterling quickly solved the situation for me. He was very patient and understood my position as well as being very prompt. Thanks Sterling!

Mi Puchero

100% recomendable. El servicio técnico de la app es excelente y cumple perfectamente con su función.

Studio50 Living

We used this app to help us with managing Store/Porch pickup during the COVID pandemic. Its great because it allows the customer to pick a date/time within a range that we can accommodate - practically eliminates negotiating a date/time that works for us both. Block out dates when we want to have a break from visitors etc.

Gaucho Mercado

Amazing support and team. I initially have a lot of questions, they solved all of them one by one and get everything working. Really recommend.

Pamela Wasabi

The staff understands my concerns and adapts to my business needs! Kudos for that! They offered me solutions outside the scope of what the app offers. I use their date picker for my delivery system.

Robin Hollow Farm

This app is essential to the success of my little store as we only do store pickup and home delivery from our floral shop. The pleasant and speedy responses are SO appreciated for the little tweaks that we have had to make to our app. Thank you for an excellent product.

Trayz & Co

The app has helped our business tremendously! Also, the customer service is so helpful and so quick!

SKINTO

Super helpful, really gets me organized with local pick-ups and deliveries which are the main basis of my business.