Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Add Click & Collect + Local Delivery options at checkout!

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Manila To Your Door

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app; We have been using this app for a couple months to manage our customers expectations when it comes to lead time. Some of our products are baked once the order comes in and this app has helped immensely. It also allowed us to easily set-up a delivery radius for local delivery One issue i had with the app is that when inputting allowed postcodes you have to input individual postcodes i.e EN4 3RD but could not just input EN4 and allow for postcodes with this string match. Because of this we didn't use this feature (which was preferred) and instead used the radius.

Zest Billings, LLC

This is an easy to use app, and when it wouldn't do exactly what I wanted (apply pickup scheduling to just one product in our catalog) the developers customized it for me so it would. Now I'm able to offer made-to-order charcuterie boards through my website - where customers can select the date and time they want to pick up their cheese board. All the other products in my store default to regular pickup options with no scheduling, so checkout isn't overly complicated for products we don't need to schedule!

Salt & Sage Boutique

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Very, Very ,Very easy to use!!!! So user friendly & what I've been needing! This is a win for sure.

Well Loft

Location Singapore

The user interface can be more refined.. BUT it does what it says it does. Has all the options I need for my business. May not work for some themes and there could be some trial and error to get things to work but if you would just contact support, they would get someone to look into it to make it fit your site. 5 stars for amazing and responsive service which is really the most important part of any business in today's world, really. Thanks Tommy and team!

quatre-vingt-dix

With my website, I needed 5 pickup location so I try this app and I knew that everything will be easy for me.
You can moove, add or erase what you want in the setting of the app. After a year, I started to see that some of my costumers need something different with the box of the different locations. I wrote to the team and after like, 2-3 days, all the modifications was done and now, it's more than perfect. It's nice to know that you are talking with a real human and not feeling like you're talking to a robot. They understand what I needed and gave me exactly what I needed.

JULES et JEAN

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

We launch a pick up point activity and Propickup is the perfect app, I tested 3 other without my needs of interactive map, pick up settings and customisation of translation.
The support is top quality with answers to each questions and full solution to solve problems. Big thanks to Tommy who was patient with my different needs.
All the best for you.
Thanks
Julien

Desired Esscentials

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love that it allows customers to pick a time for the pickup on the day they select. I needed to adjust a few things on my website and the support team and Tommy reacted quickly and made sure to take care of it. I would highly recommend this app for small business. Thank you again Tommy.

Soft Dough Co.

The support team replies promptly and provides very clear troubleshooting instructions. The app is great for my business that offers both pick-up and delivery but the service makes the experience even better!

One Girl Cookies

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app with really fantastic and responsive customer support. The support team has responded and resolved every ticket I've submitted quickly and efficiently. Highly recommended!

Cie vallée de la vire

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good application, easy to set up and configure.
The support reacts very quickly if needed.
I recommend.