Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Add Click & Collect + Local Delivery options at checkout!

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Vanilla Bite Bakery

The customer service is outstanding. They helped me customize everything to my liking. I would highly recommend working with them,

NathalieBlancParis

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

I searched for a while the best app to do store pickup ! And after several test with others app, I can say that is the best ! Really reactive support, thank especially to Tommy who very helped me !

Champion Crafter and Sign Supply

This app works great and the support team is excellent! They are fast at fixing any issues that might happen.

Del Tambo

Location Chile

The app is very good, the team really help you with every problem, I this case it didn't fill my needs but the team help to solve some problems I have with the app, but everything was good

Steelcase Shop EMEATEST

Location Spain

Great app, flexible and works as expected. Awesome support with ca can-do attitude. Recommended for multi-shop pickup option.

hugandkissxo.com

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

After 8 months on Shopify with another Pickup/Delivery app that just wasnt doing what i had hoped for, i discovered Secomapp & OMG, its been a gamechanger! Every part of the pick up & delivery process is customisable. I dont know how i managed to do the first 8 months of business without it. The tech support team are unreal. Tommy was super attentive & replied to my numerous emails within hours. I wish there were 10 stars cause i'd be giving all 10.

City Star Convenience Store

Location New Zealand

great support , all my requirements were delivered smoothly, they responses are quick and efficient

Tech Armour

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Used this app for our collection and drop off services for our repair shop. App is very customisable which was good for us as there wasn't a perfect app for what we wanted.

Scobl

Great app and amazing support. I think it’s one of the best app out there. I definitely recommend
thank you!

Godmama At Home - Food Takeaway & Delivery

Location Singapore

We have been using this app as well as their pop-up app for just under a year now and it has been fantastic! Our store does online food delivery so allowing customers to choose date and time is essential. The team worked with us to help set things up and ensure it works well for us. We also recently requested some custom configurations and the app team went above and beyond to help make it happen! Thank you so much for your dedication and speedy replies. Highly recommend Secomapps apps!