Store Pickup & Delivery Date

Store Pickup & Delivery Date

by Secomapp

Store pickup & local delivery. Supporting you during Covid-19

Chibi Chop Shop

I got this app in hopes of customizing it to work as a "hold order" system rather than a "store pickup" one and the features were versatile enough that I got it working for what I needed and the support staff was great about fixing and customizing the things I couldn't. Overall t's a fantastic app with great support.

Reverie Cafe & Dessert

Really useful and easy to use app - the best thing has been the very prompt and knowledgeable customer service.

Expreso Auto Parts

It's a nice little app, incredibly useful. We haven't gotten the chance to test it out completely yet, but what we did see was pretty great. Luna has also been incredibly kind and helpful. I plan to use this app again asap when I open up shop.

Rick's Dog Deli

Customer support does an amazing job at getting back to me about any questions I have. I've been very happy with the quality of their support, they do a great job responding quickly and working with me to come up with a solution or to point me in the right direction and have a better understanding on how the app works and what can and can't be done in Shopify. Overall I am very pleased with the app and the support.

Dvago

Good app and great customer support. The backend UI could be slightly better to be more in line with the UI of Shopify, but that's just me splitting hairs. I also wanted some changes to how the app was implemented and the customer service personnel helped me out promptly and to my satisfaction, making those changes to my theme and helping me understand exactly what else I could do with their app. Highly recommend it.

We are Food

This app is amazing for store pickup and delivery options - very customisable and user friendly. Their developers are also extremely helpful and effiecient.

Jokers Costume Mega Store

Nic was great. When changing to a new theme, any issues were quickly resolved. Everything was not a problem. Response was quick and he went out of his way to help.

Exeter Paint Stores

Nic was amazing, he answered all my questions timely. Then they made my site looking so professional with there application. They have great customer service.

The Vineking

Great app, simple and easy to use for multiple and complex delivery options. Amazing and quick customer service and support! We highlighted an issue with the app and how it doesn't quite work for UK delivery. They got the dev team on it immediately and it was rectified within 24 hours. And this was at the weekend!

myCarun

This app do exactly what we want. The supporting team is very good. Quick responses & very cooperative. They help me fix the google map, remove store opening hour & fix translate problem. Definitely recommend this app, and if you have issues of this app, the support team will be there for you right away.