ProPickup: Store Pickup

ProPickup: Store Pickup

by Secomapp

Scheduled local pickup & local delivery

Simple Life Things

We wanted a pickup/delivery app that would be affordable for a small business yet have a lot of parameter controls, so decided to see if this would do the trick. When I had a problem with the setup, they quickly explained what the issue was and how to resolve it. Then later when we wanted to have some products that are pickup/delivery only vs ones that could be shipped too, they customized the code to allow that. Amazing customer support! They went above and beyond. Thanks, Sterling.

Mr Bae SG

This app is not only aesthetically nice but also functional! It really helped my store needs. I needed help in configuring some of the settings in the app and reached out to the support team. They are very prompt with their replies and helped me solve various issues. Thank you so much Seccomapp! 5 stars!

OAKN4WINES

I had some problems setting this up and the team were fast and efficient in helping me out. I don't know how it compares to other similar apps but it is well-priced and does the job for my store

Les Paniers d'Alain

Support service super effective !!! Thank you Responses in few hours. Sterling Nguyen was very pro ! Problem solved with only a few exchanges

The Gift Rooms

Thanks to all the staff that assisted us over the course of a few days to solve an issue we had. Super efficient and friendly.

Frederic Loraschi Chocolate

Absolutely incredible support from this team. I cannot say enough good things about their response time, willingness to help, and also the innovative solutions they presented to some peculiar problems. My store has some unusual needs (different items available for different pickup dates), and the team of developers met them all with enthusiasm and great care. Within a week, all of my issues were resolved and the site is up and running with no issues. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Noisy Kitchen

I used this app to help my website provide a more enjoyable checkout experience for my customers. Let me tell you--it does its job! I initially had difficulties in making the app work but turned out to be simple coding problems. They were easily resolved by Secomapp's Support! Sterling held my hand as I navigated through ALL of my concerns. Now the app is working smoothly and my customers, I'm sure, are getting a more enjoyable purchase experience from the site. Thank you Sterling of Secomapp!

Grendel's Restaurant & Bar

I needed to configure my store to enable us to have certain items only available for pick up and delivery and other available for shipping, and Sterling from support did a great job of doing some complicated configurations to our store to make the app work for our use case. He worked very fast and spent a ton of time on this. Hugely valuable!

Fig & Vine Floral Studio

Love the app! The settings are complete and easy to modify. Also, the support replies swiftly. Kudos!

Zingox Foods UK

Excellent App and Support. Sterling is amazing. I was worried about scalability of my business and this app helped me out. All the very best guys!