Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Store Pickup & Local Delivery

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Amai
4.6
June 16, 2021

Great app; We have been using this app for a couple months to manage our customers expectations when it comes to lead time. Some of our products are baked once the order comes in and this app has helped immensely. It also allowed us to easily set-up a delivery radius for local delivery One issue i had with the app is that when inputting allowed postcodes you have to input individual postcodes i.e EN4 3RD but could not just input EN4 and allow for postcodes with this string match. Because of this we didn't use this feature (which was preferred) and instead used the radius.

Manila To Your Door
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 15, 2021

This is an easy to use app, and when it wouldn't do exactly what I wanted (apply pickup scheduling to just one product in our catalog) the developers customized it for me so it would. Now I'm able to offer made-to-order charcuterie boards through my website - where customers can select the date and time they want to pick up their cheese board. All the other products in my store default to regular pickup options with no scheduling, so checkout isn't overly complicated for products we don't need to schedule!

Zest Billings, LLC
Time spent using app: 17 days
June 10, 2021

Very, Very ,Very easy to use!!!! So user friendly & what I've been needing! This is a win for sure.

Salt & Sage Boutique
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
June 9, 2021

The user interface can be more refined.. BUT it does what it says it does. Has all the options I need for my business. May not work for some themes and there could be some trial and error to get things to work but if you would just contact support, they would get someone to look into it to make it fit your site. 5 stars for amazing and responsive service which is really the most important part of any business in today's world, really. Thanks Tommy and team!

Well Loft
Singapore
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 5, 2021

With my website, I needed 5 pickup location so I try this app and I knew that everything will be easy for me.
You can moove, add or erase what you want in the setting of the app. After a year, I started to see that some of my costumers need something different with the box of the different locations. I wrote to the team and after like, 2-3 days, all the modifications was done and now, it's more than perfect. It's nice to know that you are talking with a real human and not feeling like you're talking to a robot. They understand what I needed and gave me exactly what I needed.

quatre-vingt-dix