Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Store Pickup & Local Delivery

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 5, 2021

Useful app to have if you need date/time scheduling and store pickup options. Took some time to set up properly. Had some layout issues on the cart page and support was quick to help solve the issues. Very helpful and responsive support.

123 Mart SG
Singapore
December 31, 2020

Tres bonne apllication je recommande fortement cette application elle est super bien je recommande cett aplication.

L'Arrosoir
France
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
December 27, 2020

Very user-friendly app! The monthly fee is very reasonable for small businesses that simply want the convenience of being able to offer curbside pickup and delivery dates scheduler for their customers.

VandulaFarms
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
December 23, 2020

Great App. User friendly. Love how it ran and integrated smoothly with the Shopify platform. Not much to it.

GOODIES FOR KIDDIES
December 21, 2020

muyyyy contenta con el servicio que te prestan. Responden enseguida si tienen algún problema y se implican en solucionarlo. La verdad es que estamos muy satisfechas

Be Fructus
Spain
December 21, 2020

This app has been working very well for us! With any questions, they have been very quick to help us.

Fancy Tarts
December 16, 2020

I use this app to let my customers choose a date for pickup/delivery from multiple physical stores we run. The app allows my customers to pick the date, time and which outlet they would like to pick up from. It also allows me to customise the differing hours for each shop. I ran into some problems when adding delivery rates but Sterling quickly solved the situation for me. He was very patient and understood my position as well as being very prompt. Thanks Sterling!

RWAH
Singapore
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 15, 2020

100% recomendable. El servicio técnico de la app es excelente y cumple perfectamente con su función.

Mi Puchero
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited December 8, 2022

Since December 2020, we used this app to help us with managing Store/Porch pickup during the COVID pandemic. Its great because it allows the customer to pick a date/time within a range that we can accommodate - practically eliminates negotiating a date/time that works for us both. Block out dates when we want to have a break from visitors etc.

Update: December 2022 - we changed a couple of our products to use custom attributes instead of variants to help us manage our inventory levels (one part is an easy last touch customization, but doesn't affect actual quantity available to our customers) This change of information wasn't initially being brought through to the orders for store-pickup. With a bit of dialogue and requirements sharing between their team and ours, they were able to update the store pickup app to work with the custom attributes (in a short amount of time too)!

Amazing service! We highly recommend them!

Studio50 Living
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 11, 2020

Amazing support and team. I initially have a lot of questions, they solved all of them one by one and get everything working. Really recommend.

Gaucho Mercado