Store Pickup & Delivery Date

Store Pickup & Delivery Date

by Secomapp

Store pickup & local delivery. Supporting you during Covid-19

Elbow45 Com

Great App great support easy to use and looks beautiful!

Mission Wholesale Foods

Great app!!! I needed some custom feature which the app didn't have built in, BUT Secomapp was able and willing to add custom code to accomplish my need. They performed the work very quickly as well!!.. A++ for customer care and support!

Great app and Great Company!!

Craft Culture Kombucha Kefir Probiotics Singapore

Great app and super easy to use and not only that, their support responds and resolves any issues very quickly. I highly recommend Secomapp for any shopify store!

www.craftculturesg.com

Anekahome

Developer is extremely supportive and fast response on any technical error. Highly recommended!

Bearmoon

Great app and support has been very responsive to both questions and feature requests.

Sharifahtrd

*updated 15/11/2017 - Had a few hiccups when change of theme, problem taken care fast by Nicolas. Once again the support is just fast and customization request are done fast too. It just amazing support.

Great app!! Great support from Luna with fast response and action. We were using a different app before and just migrated to this app. Hope to get more feature soon.

Skye Jewels Boutique

I love the options it gives you so customers don't have to pay for shipping

Cherri Lane

Looks great so far. Hopefully our customers love it.

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

Set up has been very easy so far. I love the idea of the functionality Store Pickup provides. I eagerly await how my customers respond to Store Pickup.

Lesoie

Great app and helped us a lot in our website