Secomapp: Store Pickup

Secomapp: Store Pickup

by Secomapp

Scheduled local pickup & local delivery

Baltimore Spirits Company

Quick turn-around and fixed exactly the way I needed it to be. I only gave 4 starts because I wasn't communicated with (in a timely manner) that the fix was done.

Pretty Chic Party

We needed an app that was easy to use for our pickup and local delivery option. We originally went with a different app that did not meet our needs when it came to customers selecting pickup order. At first when we downloaded this app it was kind of confusing with all the different tabs, but it got easier as we played with it. It synced very well with our theme and we didn’t come across any issue on our website. One thing I would like to see is the option of blocking certain time on a specific date. We’re a small business and sometime we have to run errands for a few hours and we just need to blockout time, not the whole day. The support team was prompt on emailing back with a code to change the pickup time to regular (am/pm) instead of military for our order confirmation email. Overall, we are happy with the app and recommend it!

Tortillas Klaritxu

Great support team. Helped me out to adapt the app to my shop. The app works well and customer service given by Sterling was very good.

Targ - Kręgliccy

Very helpful customer service, quick response and ability to fix the problems.
The only frustrating thing for us are some bugs that keep coming up, and the time difference, which results in some of our customers not going through with the orders. However, I believe that the app will be improving over time!

DIPPED

This app has been helpful! The customer service was really great to work with :) Would reccomend to others

epitome mall

Easy to configure as there were guides. Just wish that we can configure lead time based on working days.

Karl Family Farms

This is a great, easy to use app for local pick up or delivery! The standard features do not include the ability to have only some items on your site available for local pick up and some only available for shipping. However, we were able to reach out to the customer support and they created a custom code tagging sequence for us that has worked well so far!

VITALIST FOOD

things to note, Does not work with google pay, android pay, not the accelerated checkout but at normal checkout, does not work for subscription services. Does not actually create a normal pickup like shopify's standard. It creates a shipping option as pick up. Other than that it works fine and could work for someone with low integrations. If you have a lot of features. this wont work

The Produce People

I used this app for pickup and delivery. It had some shortcomings and didn’t fully support my businesses situation, but the customer support was really good and helped me work through it. In some cases I had to modify some of the code myself to unblock myself but it wasn’t too difficult. Overall it works well and for any normal pickup/delivery situation it will probably meet your needs.

Harvey's Brewery

Very good app, and helpful support team. We were set up and live within a few days. My only comment is that the app allows the customer to overwrite the pickup address at the checkout, which could cause confusion for them, but all works perfectly well otherwise so far. I have enjoyed the ease of use and it also looks like they are looking to update with a new feature to help out with the current covid_19 situation which I was very glad to hear about.

Previous 1 3