Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Store Pickup & Local Delivery

by Secomapp

Store pickup & local delivery (FREE)

epitome mall

Easy to configure as there were guides. Just wish that we can configure lead time based on working days.

Karl Family Farms

This is a great, easy to use app for local pick up or delivery! The standard features do not include the ability to have only some items on your site available for local pick up and some only available for shipping. However, we were able to reach out to the customer support and they created a custom code tagging sequence for us that has worked well so far!

VITALIST FOOD

things to note, Does not work with google pay, android pay, not the accelerated checkout but at normal checkout, does not work for subscription services. Does not actually create a normal pickup like shopify's standard. It creates a shipping option as pick up. Other than that it works fine and could work for someone with low integrations. If you have a lot of features. this wont work

The Produce People

I used this app for pickup and delivery. It had some shortcomings and didn’t fully support my businesses situation, but the customer support was really good and helped me work through it. In some cases I had to modify some of the code myself to unblock myself but it wasn’t too difficult. Overall it works well and for any normal pickup/delivery situation it will probably meet your needs.

Harvey's Brewery

Very good app, and helpful support team. We were set up and live within a few days. My only comment is that the app allows the customer to overwrite the pickup address at the checkout, which could cause confusion for them, but all works perfectly well otherwise so far. I have enjoyed the ease of use and it also looks like they are looking to update with a new feature to help out with the current covid_19 situation which I was very glad to hear about.

America Likes To Party

Just started using this app. Will let you know how it goes. Would like some kind of alert when a pick up order is placed.

WellFii

Nice app really help my customers to provide self pickup. Well worth a try with free trial. Nice one, keep it up!

Greatnorthernfood

Great app and easy to set up. They also have absolutely amazing customer service! They are quick and are willing to actually run updates to the entire app based on your request. The app could be improved with a few new features (e.g. Exporting orders, mass printing), but is great to use for now and they are happy to develop workarounds for every user.

Vernicemichaelboutique

just downloaded. still learning how to use it. so far its good. will do a new review once i use it.

Ashoks Megastore

A great way to add Store pick up option to your site. Easy and convenient

Previous 1