ProPickup: Store Pickup

ProPickup: Store Pickup

by Secomapp

Scheduled local pickup & local delivery

Stag Shop

This app has been exactly what we wanted to with our 27 stores! Had one small issue with our theme and it was fixed in a proper timely manner.

Branch & Bloom

We needed to customise our deliveries so that some of our Fresh products could only have a local delivery option while others could go Nationwide. Tommy and his team were very helpful and super patient in understanding what we needed done and then making it happen. Thanks.

Chantal Guillon

This is an awesome app and we are very happy with the end result. Although, my web developer installed it, we at the store find it very easy to manage our orders. Thanks!

Peten

Great App. Their team also very helpful in the whole process. Tommy was great in helping us, and really appreciate their patience and help in the process to make the app work with our theme. Super recommend. I also think that the tag option in the products is unique, and great. Thanks again, and super recommend this app.

Havearoll

The app is super convenient and the support is amazing. They helped me out immediately! Would definitely recommend!

Cairn Coffee Roasters

After testing a few apps that provide a pickup scheduling service I settled on this one from Secomapp. It provided all the capabilities I needed but the main reason I selected this app is the service and support provided. Their responsiveness is timely and they are quick to help with issues you may encounter during installation, setup or use. I'm very happy with this app and the excellent support.

Point Wine & Spirits

I purchased this app because our store needed more customized delivery options. I looked into dozens of apps and solutions and this is the ONLY app that was able to restrict shipping for product categories. Their team has saved me hours worth of time and frustrations. If you have an issue, they will worth with you to find a solution. Highly recommend!

voerwaarts-circulair

This app is exactly what we were looking for. Also there is an amazing team behind this app. Support is fast and clear.

House Plants by Purple Rose Florist

The app works very well for the needs of our website and we are very happy with it! We had an issue recently where a delivery date wasn't showing up for one of our orders (not at the fault of Secomapp) and Tommy fixed the issue for us and explained what was fixed and explained other possible reasons for the problem (that are beyond our control). Thanks so much for your help and for this amazing app!

Manila To Your Door

Great app; We have been using this app for a couple months to manage our customers expectations when it comes to lead time. Some of our products are baked once the order comes in and this app has helped immensely. It also allowed us to easily set-up a delivery radius for local delivery One issue i had with the app is that when inputting allowed postcodes you have to input individual postcodes i.e EN4 3RD but could not just input EN4 and allow for postcodes with this string match. Because of this we didn't use this feature (which was preferred) and instead used the radius.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27