Store Pickup & Delivery Date

Store Pickup & Delivery Date

by Secomapp

In-store pickup & local delivery date/time option in one app

Claudia's Flowers, LLC

I had a minor glitch, mainly because of my own doing, and the Secomapp team (Sterling and Michelle) were responsive and attentive to my needs. Thank you!

The Black Walnut Bakery Inc

Love the app. Extremely helpful with customizing our store pick up hours, with time slots, maximums and deadlines enabled. Support has been very quick to respond and very helpful.

Mama Lou's Italian

This app helped me enable the delivery & pickup option for my restaurant just how I want it to. Kudos to the Secomapp team, especially Sterling, for the prompt assistance whenever I need their help.

Kaunamano Farm

Had some conflicts with my theme during setup, but support was incredibly responsive and professional! Thank you Sterling!

SuperCarniceria.com

Great App for local businesses that want to offer pickup and/or local delivery based on a radius service from their location.

The Riviera Towel Company

Great app, a little tricky to set up but support staff is very helpful. We would recommend this app for in store "Curbside" pick up.

Paramount Speed

Fantastic, responsive support always got back to me within 24 hours as I had some questions while setting up the app. Clear instructions within the app backend for how to set things up, modify email templates for pickups, etc. Highly recommend!

NeighBuy

My store only allows pickups so I searched through all the Pickup apps available and found that this is the best one! To me, other than functionality, developer's customer service and support is vital to me. And i like to give a special applause to the team at Secomapp, especially to Sterling who is always ready to help. Initially there were some conflict with another app which they helped immediately and ready to work with the other app team. While among that issue, i had a customization need which Sterling helped me do it and get it up quickly. So do not hesitate to download this app or any other app from Secomapp , you will be pleasantly surprise! I know i would !

Groveland General Store

Great support staff! Very timely responses and helpful team. Been a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend,

The Pantry at 51

Wow! Incredible support form Sterling who went above and beyond to help me with a problem I had!! Brilliant app and support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14