NO SHIPPING FEES! Encourage your customers to buy online and pick-up at their local Target store.
Let your customers choose their delivery date and time for receiving their orders.
Able to set certain available products on certain store location by using PRODUCT TAGS or SHOPIFY LOCATION option.
About Store Pickup & Delivery Date
About Store Pickup & Local Delivery Date by Secomapp
- NEW UPDATE: The new limit pickup/delivery slot feature has been released. This new feature allows merchants to set the maximum amount of orders that can be taken per time slot. We believe this feature will be a helpful feature for many businesses, especially in the tough situation of COVID-19.
A powerful app that provides both fully featured Store Pickup & Local Delivery shipping method for your business.
Why do you need this app?
- You can encourage your customers to collect their orders in-store which helps them save money on shipping.
- You can also offer your customers the local delivery option where they can choose a preferred date and time they want you to deliver them.
- You are able to customize and manage different available pickup and delivery time slots for each of your stores so that it is convenient for both you and your customers.
Why choose Secomapp?
Secomapp Team has more than 5 years’ experience in building Shopify Apps with high-ranking apps and an impressive number of reviews and ratings. We are a high-skilled technical support team. We work fast, handle requests quickly and serve you wholeheartedly.
- Create as many store locations as you wish
- Able to do Bulk Import/Export from CSV file
- Specify the pickup location description: address, working hours, telephone, etc and display detail store information on Google Map
- Let customers choose location, date and time where they want to collect their orders
- Set Break hours -Time of a day customers can't pick up
- Manage Inventory with Product Tags
- Manage Inventory by syncing Store Location with Shopify Location
- Support auto detect Location feature
- Find the nearest pickup point by searching postal code
- Support restrict the address suggestion by country feature
- Set max radius distance validation
- Support auto detect delivery area
- Set delivery date and delivery time customers can choose to receive their orders
- Offer unlimited number of delivery slots at each location
- Send notification email to store admin and customers after every complete order
- Select Blackout Dates to prevent pick up/delivery orders in some special days
- Set time intervals between placing an order and pick up/delivery
- Set waiting time after placing an order before pick up/delivery
- Able to set pick up/delivery only mode
- Give pick up/delivery conditions based on price or weight
- Support themes which use Ajax Cart
- Translate into other languages
- Provide brilliant UI and smooth user experience
Shopify Location, Shopify POS, Google Maps, Google API, Bold Apps.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Store pickup plan
Store Pickup Features
Pickup and Delivery Features
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Famous Amos Singapore
The Secomapp team have gone above and beyond to help us with our needs. They have been supportive and helpful. The app is truly useful and the options are great. With certain tweaks and help from the team, I was able to customise it for my purpose efficiently. Kudos to the team! I can't recommend this app enough!
The Produce People
I used this app for pickup and delivery. It had some shortcomings and didn’t fully support my businesses situation, but the customer support was really good and helped me work through it. In some cases I had to modify some of the code myself to unblock myself but it wasn’t too difficult. Overall it works well and for any normal pickup/delivery situation it will probably meet your needs.
Claudia's Flowers, LLC
I had a minor glitch, mainly because of my own doing, and the Secomapp team (Sterling and Michelle) were responsive and attentive to my needs. Thank you!