Bird Pickup Delivery Date

Built for Shopify

Recensioni (294)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
28 giugno 2023

The Support guys are awesome, they responded swiftly to my request, went above and beyond to put a smile on face. Good job guys.

wallacegardencenter
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
21 luglio 2023

Diese App funktioniert perfekt. Sie verfügt über alle erforderlichen Steuerungsebenen, damit Kunden ihren Abholtermin planen können. Zusätzlich zu all den tollen Funktionen war das Team von BirdChime eines der Besten, was den Support und das Hinzufügen neuer Funktionen angeht. Ich kann diese App und dieses Team auf jeden Fall empfehlen!

Himmelpfort Kaffee
Germania
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 marzo 2023

The app works great. We had a lot of questions to start with, and the help we received was amazing. Thank you so much.

Just For You GiftBoxes
31 marzo 2023

Highest marks for this app! It is very easy to use, install and set up. It has many useful features and the support team are very responsive and helpful. It is a huge improvement for my business. Before, I had to contact each customer and set up their delivery time and date. Now, the customer configures their delivery at checkout and Birdchime syncs all my deliveries to my Google Calendar. I love being able to set in advance the available times and days for delivery--including setting the maximum number of deliveries per time slot. So much easier! This app integrates seamlessly with Shop and the two programs work very well together. Thank you Birdchime.

The Lumberjacks
10 giugno 2023

Best work with super fast replies on queries. Great customer service. The team is very helpful and ansers query in real time.

mEat'z
India
29 settembre 2022

Brilliant app and such helpful service! They make changes on the go based on your comments. So easy to work with, really. Makes me want to download more and more stuff done by the team

Doof
India
20 giugno 2023

Whenever I had questions or needed assistance, their support team was quick to respond and incredibly helpful. They provided detailed and personalized responses, ensuring that I had a smooth experience with the app. Their level of customer support is top-notch. Shout out to Vikash.

HevaGifts
Malaysia
17 ottobre 2022

The team managed to fulfilled my request on hand when I'm using this app, thank you so much! With the filter app, now I can sort my order in one go!

ButterandLove
1 dicembre 2022

Sehr gute App, intuitiv einzurichten und trotzdem vielfältige Einstellung wie z.B. die Überschreibung des Datumpickers für bestimmte Produkte. Sehr guter, schneller und freundlicher Support! Danke für die gute Arbeit!

Pilzköpfe
Germania
Data modifica: 26 maggio 2023

Amazing help from the team! Love this for our website! Helps make our deliveries & pick ups a BREEZE! The team is great with service, prompt with helping & really goes above & beyond to fix any issues we may run into.

Boujee Bouquets LLC