Bird Pickup Delivery Date

Built for Shopify

Recensioni (272)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
19 maggio 2023

This app is user-friendly and straightforward. The BirdChime support team is highly responsive and provides timely assistance without any delays. They possess extensive knowledge and have developed this app with great enthusiasm. I would highly recommend this app to anyone in need of a Date and Time picker for their Shopify site.

Parcel About Love
Singapore
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
12 gennaio 2023

Amazing turn around time with help. I love how understanding they are. Im amazed how helpful they are. Great work

Signature Petals
Stati Uniti
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
24 ottobre 2023

Excelente servicio!!! responden de inmediato. Muy recomendables.

The Good Planet Company
29 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
8 gennaio 2023

Highly appreciated team. I would like to share my experience with this application and the support team as well. Seriously in my career, I didn't see fast and reliable support like this. I searched almost 50+ applications for my store but this application did what I want and BirdChime team did all setups according to my requirement within a very short time. Big love for the creator of this application. Thank you :)

lowcarbcity
Emirati Arabi Uniti
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
18 aprile 2023

Great product. Lots of options to fit our operational needs. The team was very responsive and helpful with requests and bug fixes!

canapé
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
13 gennaio 2023

Great app, does exactly what you need to store pickup and delivery date. Really fast and helpfully support. Thanks a million. You’re awesome! :)

Cukiernia Białecki
Polonia
Circa 20 ore di utilizzo dell’app
9 agosto 2022

Great support. Very fast and timely. They really helped me setup everything with this app. I'd give them 6 out of 5 stars.

Cakes and Memories Bakeshop
Filippine
Circa 18 ore di utilizzo dell’app
23 marzo 2023

Very Good Customer Service And Help Me Solve The Issue I Face, The App Also Easy To Set up, Highly Recommended

Salmon Dee Kap
Malaysia
Circa 14 ore di utilizzo dell’app
10 aprile 2023

Love this app because it has functions that other apps don't. I can finally show my order date and time in cart notes which allows me to then add it to my invoice app settings. Also, appreciate that we can block customers from checking out if they have not selected a date and time. This saves us a lot of hassle! Love the very highly responsive team who are very quick to help. Thanks, guys! Wonderful job!

Godmama At Home - Food Takeaway & Delivery
Singapore
Circa 6 ore di utilizzo dell’app
10 settembre 2022

The app was very user friendly and took less time than most to setup and get going. Very intuitive. Tech support was topnotch and talked me through every aspect of the app. Super responsive. Great experience.

Lovinglaundryusa