Bird Pickup Delivery Date

Built for Shopify

Recensioni (292)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
28 aprile 2023

Great support, I had a problem with the ap, the support through thechat helped right away. Thanks a lot. App works great now!

STAGEMee
Germania
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 marzo 2023

This app has done everything we needed and expected it to do. Their support staff is fantastic, specifically Atinder. He has gone so out of his way to help me add or resolve issues with such speed. Thank you

TCKC-The Cake Kitchen Co.
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 febbraio 2023

nice app, it is very useful, and the team is very helpful to solve our issue :) thumbs up to the team for provide best solutions .

Bathroom Guru
Singapore
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
23 gennaio 2023

So far this has been a great app and great support team. We use this app just for customers to select a requested order ship date. So far no issues. The support team responds almost instantly via chat within the app. They even added a new feature at my request with live changes made within 48 hrs that helped our internal processes significantly.

Annihilator Wholesale
Stati Uniti
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
4 dicembre 2022

This app was the only pickup and delivery app that provided me with the options I needed. The customer support was outstanding, instant and helped me with my really difficult needs! The helped to get my store up and running and understood the urgency.

Kinda Pretty
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
29 giugno 2023

Needed an app to help customers choose a date and time for delivery and a delivery method from postal, local and collection. Tried a few apps but this was a) the easiest and most logical to setup b) visually produced the best results c) met my needs the best but more importantly d) their customer service and support during the process was a+++++, really helpful, patient, knowledgeable and saw the job through till the end, would 100% recommend. Thank you Ankit

The Flower Shop Kirton
Regno Unito
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
19 maggio 2023

This app is user-friendly and straightforward. The BirdChime support team is highly responsive and provides timely assistance without any delays. They possess extensive knowledge and have developed this app with great enthusiasm. I would highly recommend this app to anyone in need of a Date and Time picker for their Shopify site.

Parcel About Love
Singapore
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
12 gennaio 2023

Amazing turn around time with help. I love how understanding they are. Im amazed how helpful they are. Great work

Signature Petals
Stati Uniti
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 gennaio 2023

Highly appreciated team. I would like to share my experience with this application and the support team as well. Seriously in my career, I didn't see fast and reliable support like this. I searched almost 50+ applications for my store but this application did what I want and BirdChime team did all setups according to my requirement within a very short time. Big love for the creator of this application. Thank you :)

lowcarbcity
Emirati Arabi Uniti
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
18 aprile 2023

Great product. Lots of options to fit our operational needs. The team was very responsive and helpful with requests and bug fixes!

canapé