Bird Pickup Delivery Date

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 april 2024

I have started using this app. This app has made easy how pickup and delivery date needs to be configured for my site. Niraj has been very responsive and helpful in setting up the app. Thanks

Sprinkles_By_Shweta
Indien
8 dagar användning av appen
12 april 2024

Lokesh was so helpful setting up the app. The customer service is top notch, Lokesh went an extra mile and helped setting the app as well as adjust my Shopify settings. The app provides convenient calendar picker for delivery and pick up, perfect for florists like our shop. So happy!

Jolie Flower Shop
23 april 2024

Amazing response by support team when needed

AK Balloons
Kanada
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
14 mars 2024

So far, I'm extremely happy with not only the app but the team that supports it. First, easy to install and configure. I've used a previous app, and while I thought that app was okay, I now realize that this app is superior! Secondly, the app works basically flawlessly. I had ONE little tiny hiccup on how the calendar appears on Android devices and I contacted them and within just a few minutes, they fixed the small issue. Everything has been perfect. The team is friendly, very knowledgeable and they're quick at responding and fixing issues. I cannot recommend enough!

Sinful Confections
6 dagar användning av appen
14 mars 2024

We searched for a delivery app that could help manage both in-store pickups and local deliveries, and this app stood out from the rest!
But what truly impressed us was their outstanding customer service. Even when I had questions unrelated to the app itself, the team was incredibly helpful. They shared their knowledge and expertise to help us troubleshoot technical challenges we faced. It's clear they truly care about their customers' success.

160 Degrees
Australien
2 månader användning av appen
20 juni 2024

great help and customer service. love the options and overrides.

Moore Crunch
4 mars 2024

Great app but even better support team, they resolved my issues quickly and promptly and even went out of the way to solve something not directly related to the app.

باقة بنفسج
Saudiarabien
10 månader användning av appen
13 juni 2024

Quick response and issues were solved very quickly. Thanks!

Amaloki
Sydafrika
25 mars 2024

Great team, super helpful and the app does exactly what advertised. Couldn't be more happy with it

Salambrate.ae
Förenade Arabemiraten
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
31 maj 2024

This is a solid app. Integrates well with Shopify. And stellar customer service!

Level Installation Services
USA
En dag användning av appen