Bird Pickup Delivery Date , 242 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 april 2024

One of the best customer support. I've tried other apps but this one is no doubt one of the most responsive customer support I ever experience. There are also instances that their technical team help me on some problems even not related to their app feature. I really appreciate their willingness to help. Also open for suggestions on improving their features.

Glorist
Filippinerna
9 månader användning av appen
19 mars 2024

Tried similar apps before, but this worked best for my needs. Excellent customer service. I've asked for help many times and they've always responded and resolved issues quickly.

Night Apple Kpop
12 månader användning av appen
6 april 2024

This app works perfectly for my needs. I am a flower farmer and floral designer and need to balance my available days for floral deliveries with farm work. I am able to set up the calendar so that my customers can see, and choose, with ease, my available dates for flower deliveries. The customer service is incredible.

Petal and Pitchfork
11 månader användning av appen
26 mars 2024

More than satisfied with the app! It's easy to use and even as it became more specialized, the support team was always there to help. This includes the shipping options, as well as local delivery and in-store pickup.

Maximum power and responsive support team! All issues were resolved, and I can only recommend the app to everyone! Awesome...

Milles Fleurs
Tyskland
14 april 2024

Such an amazing team. Every time I need help I am assisted straight away. The app is easy to use, practical, user friendly and looks great. Honestly the Bird team as so incredibly helpful and I appreciate everything they do! I will continue to use them with all of my other clients.

Little Lily Cakes
Nya Zeeland
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
20 mars 2024

we have been using this app for a a while now and it has been great, they are constantly developing new features and their support team is incredibly helpful, would definitely recommend.

The Original Cake Company
Storbritannien
3 februari 2024

So far the app has been great and easy to set up. As the other reviews have mentioned, the customer service really is amazing. You are speaking to a person who is nice and willing to help. Niraj helped me set up some specific delivery rules for one product, and I'm not sure if he could tell, but I was a bit confused. He was super patient and stayed with me until my issue was resolved.

Del Patio Bakehouse LLC
3 månader användning av appen
1 februari 2024

It is the best app of this type, been building my site out and it is the most customizable one. I need options to ship, local deliver, and store pickup, and this app delivers (pun intended). The team of this app is EXTREMELY helpful and responsive, all my issues have been solved quickly, they even added a feature a few days after I mentioned it. Highly recommend! In reality, this should be built into Shopify.. its that good.

Coco LeFor
5 månader användning av appen
5 april 2024

Fantastic Team, always happy to help and available when I need them. I recommend this app.

Feather&Flower
Australien
9 månader användning av appen
4 mars 2024

Great app but even better support team, they resolved my issues quickly and promptly and even went out of the way to solve something not directly related to the app.

باقة بنفسج