Bird Pickup Delivery Date

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
6 juni 2024

This app is amazing and works perfect for my company. I am able to set up the calendar so that my customers can see, and choose, with ease my available dates for pickups and deliveries. The Customer Service is the best.

Just Baskits and Balloon Decor
Kanada
10 månader användning av appen
17 maj 2024

The support team is very helpful and are most of the time online or will get back to you within an hour. Very patient in guiding us throough trouble shooting. Highly recommended to manage delivery and pick up with different rates.

Rosalind Home Bakes
Singapore
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
6 juni 2024

Absolutely brilliant, you can always count with the customer service team and they will definitely help you till you solve your issue, usually if you go through the guides you'll be fine, but they are also extremely helpful for more complicated set ups! Niraj and the tech guys are always helping me with everything :D

Moore & Sons Butchers
21 juni 2024

Amazing team, always hands on and have patience of a saint!! They really helped me set up for my small business. Especially Lokesh, no job is too big or small for them. Thanks, Rupali

AnandGeorge@Home
Storbritannien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
11 juni 2024

the best support i've ever received. Very happy with the team, always so helpful and very fast. They honestly help better than shopify support does! Thank you, thank you!

Parlour Bakery
USA
12 april 2024

One of the best customer support. I've tried other apps but this one is no doubt one of the most responsive customer support I ever experience. There are also instances that their technical team help me on some problems even not related to their app feature. I really appreciate their willingness to help. Also open for suggestions on improving their features.

Glorist
Filippinerna
10 månader användning av appen
12 juni 2024

Best Date and time selection app I've used, so far flawless, support is straight onto it if you need help with anything. I've managed to custom make it to suit my needs. Order confirmation emails and all. Highly recommended over the others..thx team :-)

Woof Gateaux
Australien
15 dagar användning av appen
6 juli 2024

This app is amazing and works perfect and best customer support

Happy Days Factory
8 månader användning av appen
27 maj 2024

This is a great app, very straightforward to set up. But if you need help, the team are amazing. I'm so impressed with the support provided. They really made it easy to implement and troubleshoot any issues I had.

Home Insulation Online
Australien
2 månader användning av appen
25 juni 2024

Excellent! Fast and effective customer help! Very Experienced staff that offer answers and solutions.

Magic World LLC