Bird Pickup Delivery Date

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
24 oktober 2023

It is easy to set up and they have very efficient human assistance to help get running

Sweeties by Dan
Nya Zeeland
Ungefär 10 timmar användning av appen
31 augusti 2023

Great and fast customer service! Vikash was able to quickly addressed my concern about the app and helped me edit the checkout page. He also went out his way to re-arrange my cart page to ensure when the app was launched. Everything looked great. Definitely recommend this app to everyone.

Corals Anonymous
USA
Ungefär 23 timmar användning av appen
18 april 2023

Great product. Lots of options to fit our operational needs. The team was very responsive and helpful with requests and bug fixes!

canapé
Kanada
En dag användning av appen
13 januari 2023

Great app, does exactly what you need to store pickup and delivery date. Really fast and helpfully support. Thanks a million. You’re awesome! :)

Cukiernia Białecki
Polen
Ungefär 20 timmar användning av appen
9 augusti 2022

Great support. Very fast and timely. They really helped me setup everything with this app. I'd give them 6 out of 5 stars.

Cakes and Memories Bakeshop
Filippinerna
Ungefär 18 timmar användning av appen
30 juni 2023

good app and a good support helped me configure the app on my store and make it working perfectly for my customers

MBcookies
Frankrike
Ungefär 18 timmar användning av appen
2 oktober 2023

AMAZING!!! This app does exactly what I need it to do. Also, the support was so forward thinking by making suggestions before I could even ask! That's, the way I need support for my business! Thank you to this small but Mighty Team!!

Quterie Boards
USA
Ungefär 9 timmar användning av appen
23 mars 2023

Very Good Customer Service And Help Me Solve The Issue I Face, The App Also Easy To Set up, Highly Recommended

Salmon Dee Kap
Malaysia
Ungefär 14 timmar användning av appen
2 oktober 2023

Very good software and a team there to help us if needed.
I recommend !

Cie vallée de la vire
Frankrike
Ungefär 7 timmar användning av appen
22 augusti 2023

I'm really impressed with the Bird Store Pickup + Delivery app. It's user-friendly and the team's quick and helpful in addressing any questions I had. Highly recommended!

Charlie Lane Event Hire