Bird Pickup Delivery Date , 256 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
1 februari 2024

It is the best app of this type, been building my site out and it is the most customizable one. I need options to ship, local deliver, and store pickup, and this app delivers (pun intended). The team of this app is EXTREMELY helpful and responsive, all my issues have been solved quickly, they even added a feature a few days after I mentioned it. Highly recommend! In reality, this should be built into Shopify.. its that good.

Coco LeFor
5 månader användning av appen
16 april 2024

Does what I need it to and quick, helpful support!

Boulevard Flower Gardens
2 månader användning av appen
23 april 2024

BirdChime is the ideal choice for managing my pickup and delivery options! It blends seamlessly with my site's aesthetic and offers just the right customisation I need. Special thanks to Vikash for his helpful and responsive support. Highly recommended!

nienie cake
Australien
25 dagar användning av appen
12 april 2024

I have started using this app. This app has made easy how pickup and delivery date needs to be configured for my site. Niraj has been very responsive and helpful in setting up the app. Thanks

Sprinkles_By_Shweta
Indien
8 dagar användning av appen
13 maj 2024

The support team is knowledgable and understanding of my needs. They are always available and willing to help. It is defiantly the best app for pickup and delivery. It is also super user friendly and easy to learn. 10/10 recommend.

Paws Choose Us
5 dagar användning av appen
12 mars 2024

Very helpful and very friendly support Team. It's really nice when you can talk to someone like a real person and not a Bot.

TARTINO
Österrike
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
23 april 2024

This is my first shopify store and i had a lot of questions about how to customise delivery for my food shop.
Birdchime team was super helpful and within 30minutes all my payment and delivery options were sorted!

Indoo
Italien
3 dagar användning av appen
18 mars 2024

Great features, and excellent customer service with knowledgable staff willing to help. Highly recommend.

Table & Kin
Storbritannien
3 månader användning av appen
12 april 2024

Lokesh was so helpful setting up the app. The customer service is top notch, Lokesh went an extra mile and helped setting the app as well as adjust my Shopify settings. The app provides convenient calendar picker for delivery and pick up, perfect for florists like our shop. So happy!

Jolie Flower Shop
4 dagar användning av appen
13 mars 2024

The team is Absolutely great and responds fast! I faced a few issues and they jumped on it right away and made sure i was satisfied. They go above and beyond!

Natural Junkie