Bird Pickup Delivery Date , 257 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
8 februari 2024

We have loved using this app and have always had a great experience with customer service. 10/10 recommend!

Amend Market
7 månader användning av appen
9 mars 2024

Best support!! Very good job thank you.

GourmetGo.fr
Frankrike
2 månader användning av appen
18 mars 2024

Love this app! Their support team is informative and ready to help in any way!

Top Knot Gifts & Boutique
19 dagar användning av appen
29 februari 2024

They helped me fix my checkout mistakes on my pricing rates for local customers. Great job I am very happy

Sinfull sweets
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
12 februari 2024

I worked with Mahima from BridChime (the creator of this app) on finessing the visuals of the date picker feature on our site and he was COMPLETELY responsive— a real HUMAN BEING behind customer service for this app!!! Thank you Mahima for your steadfast, and super quick work. We are now up and running and super excited to be using the app on our 2.0 site. For a small business like ours, these interactions with other service-based businesses like ours just leaves us with a really great feeling. I could not recommend them high enough!

The Punctilious Mr. P's Place Card Co.
4 dagar användning av appen
19 april 2024

I can only recommend this app.
The Team members are amazing and answering real Quick.

best offers
Tyskland
17 dagar användning av appen
29 januari 2024

The support team is second to none. Always fast to respond and quick to find solutions. Plus their app is really easy to use and integrates really well with out shop. Highly recommend!

A.D.A.M.S.
Kanada
3 månader användning av appen
13 mars 2024

Great APP for accurately processing Delivery Date, Local Delivery and Store Pickup. There are a lot of GREAT features built-in that other similar looking APPS DO NOT HAVE!

Can you have separate discounts for Shipping, Local Delivery and Pickup, YES, it can handle that.

working with all the people at BirdChime was a breeze and fast response.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

THE NEW YORK CHEESECAKE COMPANY
Ungefär 22 timmar användning av appen
27 februari 2024

the app is easy to use and straightforward.
the developers are also very helpful with my queries and helped me solve some confusion with my page.

highly recommended!

TinyPrints
Singapore
21 dagar användning av appen
3 maj 2024

The customer service is amazing, well above 5 stars! Lokesh was patient and walked me through every question & scenario I had, which totaled about 1.5-2 hours. He provided clear instructions with some humor. Couldn't thank him enough for his expertise!

EXECUTE