Bird Pickup Delivery Date

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
30 Haziran 2023

good app and a good support helped me configure the app on my store and make it working perfectly for my customers

MBcookies
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 18 saat
9 Ağustos 2022

Great support. Very fast and timely. They really helped me setup everything with this app. I'd give them 6 out of 5 stars.

Cakes and Memories Bakeshop
Filipinler
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 18 saat
2 Ekim 2023

Very good software and a team there to help us if needed.
I recommend !

Cie vallée de la vire
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 7 saat
23 Mart 2023

Very Good Customer Service And Help Me Solve The Issue I Face, The App Also Easy To Set up, Highly Recommended

Salmon Dee Kap
Malezya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 14 saat
22 Ağustos 2023

I'm really impressed with the Bird Store Pickup + Delivery app. It's user-friendly and the team's quick and helpful in addressing any questions I had. Highly recommended!

Charlie Lane Event Hire
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 8 saat
10 Nisan 2023

Love this app because it has functions that other apps don't. I can finally show my order date and time in cart notes which allows me to then add it to my invoice app settings. Also, appreciate that we can block customers from checking out if they have not selected a date and time. This saves us a lot of hassle! Love the very highly responsive team who are very quick to help. Thanks, guys! Wonderful job!

Godmama At Home - Food Takeaway & Delivery
Singapur
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 6 saat
10 Eylül 2022

The app was very user friendly and took less time than most to setup and get going. Very intuitive. Tech support was topnotch and talked me through every aspect of the app. Super responsive. Great experience.

Lovinglaundryusa
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 6 saat
25 Temmuz 2023

I wasted a lot of time looking for apps that had this functionality where you can connect the checkout instead of just the cart and I finally found it with this app! Their team was incredibly helpful when I ran into some troubleshooting errors. I highly recommend this app and team!

Morkes Chocolates
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 saat
19 Eylül 2023

Atinder was so kind and amazing and honestly we couldnt've done it without him. So helpful and we're really thankful. Keep up the good work!! :))

Moja kmetija
Slovenya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 saat
24 Mayıs 2023

Great Customer service, I had a problem and it was solved in real time, checking back to see messages

Hila Flower Boutique