4.9

Merchants commend this app for its robust functionality, ease of use, and superior customer support. They value its ability to handle intricate shipping rules, multiple pickup locations, and customizable dates. Its seamless Shopify integration and simplification of local delivery and in-store pickup processes are also appreciated. The support team is praised for their quick responses, proactive nature, and expertise sharing. Merchants recommend this app for its cost-effectiveness and superior features compared to more expensive alternatives.

April 12, 2024

I have started using this app. This app has made easy how pickup and delivery date needs to be configured for my site. Niraj has been very responsive and helpful in setting up the app. Thanks

Sprinkles_By_Shweta
India
8 days using the app
May 13, 2024

The support team is knowledgable and understanding of my needs. They are always available and willing to help. It is defiantly the best app for pickup and delivery. It is also super user friendly and easy to learn. 10/10 recommend.

Paws Choose Us
5 days using the app
April 11, 2024

Amazing. This app does everything I need it to and the support team are the best I've been in any app I've used before. They are incredibly good at what they do and can sort problems out quickly and efficiently. This is one of the only apps I truly believe is brilliant value for money and I would recommend it to anyone who has complicated shipping rules. 5/5 Would definitely recommend and if you have trouble setting anything up contact customer support and they will do their very best to sort it out .

Stone and Garden Direct
7 days using the app
February 29, 2024

They helped me fix my checkout mistakes on my pricing rates for local customers. Great job I am very happy

Sinfull sweets
About 1 month using the app
February 8, 2024

We have loved using this app and have always had a great experience with customer service. 10/10 recommend!

Amend Market
7 months using the app
February 28, 2024

Sehr hilfsbereit,freundlich.Es wird sich schnell um das Problem gekümmert. Top

Formes - BE-MIR
Italy
About 1 month using the app
February 9, 2024

chat is helpful and available.

Ruth-Anne Ford
5 months using the app
February 23, 2024

The app works like a charm! amazing team amazing support! thanks again!

Pokélicious
Belgium
About 2 months using the app
April 12, 2024

Lokesh was so helpful setting up the app. The customer service is top notch, Lokesh went an extra mile and helped setting the app as well as adjust my Shopify settings. The app provides convenient calendar picker for delivery and pick up, perfect for florists like our shop. So happy!

Jolie Flower Shop
4 days using the app
March 6, 2024

나는 나의 웹사이트를 만들면서 어려움이 많았습니다. 그러나, 그때 마다 물어봐 주고 돌봐주어서 너무 감사합니다. 또한 영어를 잘 못해서 채팅을 하는 것에 초조함이 있었지만 그녀는 나를 편안하게 잘 도와주었습니다. Mahima에게 진심으로 감사합니다.

Breezy Bloom