Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

Cookies On Alders Gate Lane

I use this app to help me control my pick-up orders. Support was great by responding very quickly and helping me customize my ordering process. I very much recommend them.

TheEndless.Shop

Easy, practical, intuitive functionality with excellent support from Genie Apps! Highly recommended.

Dandîne

I added this app to help me deal with pickup dates and times and it works pretty well so far. And the support team help me solved my back and front issues very quick.
Thanks a lot !

ABC Bikes

The guys at Genie Store have gone above and beyond to help update integration and personalize so that orders are automatically created in our POS system.

Superfly Bonsai

One of the only store pickup apps that works well with other apps. Great, efficient service. I emailed the developer for help with some code and he got back to me really quickly - and I LOVED the end result!

TAYsty Treats

A great, easy to use app, with fantastic customer service! As I’m still trying to navigate my way through Shopify, I had some difficulty trying to add a few things (fault only of my own), their customer service was fantastic and actually added the delivery and delivery fee option for me. I highly recommend this app!

Coontail

The support for this app is fantastic. I just updated my theme and the widget was not displaying. I emailed support and it was fixed immediately. The app also works really well as store pickup has become a vital part of our business.

honey

This app has truly saved my business during the covid-19 pandemic. The customer service is exceptional. I would give 10 stars if that was an option! Thank you Ali.

Maria.To

Only downloaded it today but so far it is easy to set up and developers are extremely helpful. Excited to continue using.

Una Mae's Chicago

This app has come in handy for our business SO MANY TIMES. any questions or technical issues have always been handled promptly and seamlessly. simple and easy to use app on the back end of shopify too.