Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

Boulangerie Fortin

Great app and their support team was very helpful in customizing the installation for us as we required a full translation for a french only store.

May 21, 2020

Thank you for your great review.

Uni-T

Excellent app and service!!! I requested to add local delivery function to this app and they made it work! I am very satisfied. Thank you.

New Riff Whiskey Club

Easy to install and use. We needed some customizations and the team was easy to work and got the job taken care of quickly!

mocongreenhouses

Works really well! The team there works quick and I was able to get them to customize my sight for a bit of money. Definitely worth the investment! Thanks again to the Genie team!

The Beerded Dog

I love this app! It is perfect for my business. Also, the support team was amazing with helping with my questions that I had. A+ all around.

Tropiflora

This app is perfect. We tried many others, and this one ended up working perfectly for us. Genie support by Ali was fantastic, and got it working exactly how we needed it. Worth every penny. Thank you!

Open Door Tea CT

Great app. It wasn't formatted perfectly when I first installed it, so I contacted them and soon after they made all the changes I asked for. Does exactly what we need. - Open Door Tea

designhouse

We have two ecommerce web sites. I installed Store Pickup in the first one and it worked perfectly. The second one has some customization and I needed help from Genie to get it going. They were super responsive and very efficient. I really recommend the product

April 30, 2020

Thank you for your great review.

Mystical Distributing Company Ltd.

We were interested in a simple Pickup instore pickup app. This app was not only easy to install but the support was top notch and fast turnaround! Highly recommend it!

The Very Idea

We needed an app for curbside pickup. The Store Pickup app was the solution and it's free. Had one little question and Genie Apps responded immediately with the answer.