Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

Ugly Duckling Treasures

Excellent customer support! I needed a color changed on my cart and they were able to fix it. This app makes having local pick up options easy which generates more sales for us.

Quilted Connections LLC

Great app for utilizing store pick up. It's very user friendly and I needed some help with additional questions and they were VERY FAST and VERY TIMELY. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to do store pick up and all questions are handled immediately.

July 29, 2021

Desired Esscentials

Love love loveeeee this app! I was using another app for local pickups and it didn't give me certain options like this app does. Also, if you ever need help feel free to contact them. Ali has been very helpful and responsive. Thank you sooo much Ali!!

July 21, 2021

Local Legends Cards & Collectibles

The app was exactly what I needed to keep my private address, private, while still adding a local pick-up option! Also, the app creator is extremely helpful and made sure that the app was working the way I wanted it - honestly went above and beyond my expectations!! Thank you endlessly!

July 12, 2021

Cazabella

Recently installed this app. Works really well and also doesn't effect my other shipping apps. Support was great and even helped to customize some things that weren't available as standard.

July 1, 2021

Low-Kcal

Great app so far! Easy to set up. Good customer service :) Will continue to use this app. Love .. Support!

July 1, 2021

Parade Organics

This app has really helped us serve our customers, especially through the pandemic this past year. Easy to use once implemented, and the customer service is really responsive and helpful.

June 24, 2021

Bedrijfskantine

We have used the app to add local pick up locations and to make home delivery possible. The app works very well en we are satisfied with it! If you have any questions, Ali (the founder) is very helpful and thinks along well with you!

June 24, 2021

La Beignerie

I needed an app for customers to choose a pickup date and time at the store. The founder of the app was very helpful and quickly replied to my questions. He set up the pickup date calendar in French and also made it mandatory for the customer to chose a pickup date before checking out. I highly recommend this app.

June 22, 2021

Grain de sucre

C'est exactement le type d'application que je recherchais, le développeur est réactif et prend la main en cas de difficulté à installer l'apps.

June 22, 2021